• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hello everybody

*the.magic.dragon*

Greenlighter
Hi! I am new to bluelight and i joined because of some of the stories I've read. I'm too scared to write some of the things i go through in a diary even, just in case someone reads it. I'm not sure how long you have to be a member before you can go into any of those topics. A lot of the things i search lead me here. And it was nice to see people going through the exact same thing and made me feel a little less alone know what I mean? And i havnt seen people judging each other. It's sad when you can vent to perfect strangers and they understand you more than your friends and family. Such is life lol

Venting to perfect strangers is a good way to vent as the judgements don't matter. Welcome to the forum.

Thank you! And I totally get what you mean and i have seen a few people say things that arnt so nice, but then other members tell them its not cool and stick up for each other. I love the atmosphere and knowing people go through the exact same things so i know you guys can relate to some of my experiences ??

Hey magic dragon - welcome aboard. Agreed, venting is great. Head on over to Drug Culture and write up some of your experiences. I think you'll find you're probably not alone :)

Best,
CFC

Welcome Magic D

Hey Magic dragon, I've just vented some stuff, and i guess nobody here is in a position to judge or criticise. Hell, nothing's shocking here!
Type away Magic D, it can help.

Anyhow, nice too hear from you. %)

Hey edna hole, just popped in to say I love your name lol. Hope to see you posting a bit more around the forum too :)

Thanks CFC, dunno where in my head it came from, but here I am. I'll chip in where I think I can add something useful, or amusing in the right context of course.
Also got an old demon back tryin to reclaim some old ground it lost a good few years ago, so i need a little support as well ar the moment.

I'll see u around the boards CFC :D

Hey don't be worried about sharing here. It's anonymous and just log out and clear cookies if on a shared computer.

Welcome mate