• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Safest use of Benzos/euphorically without prison/death. Listen carefully!

Only one

Greenlighter
I've previously made a thread concerning all of the legal benzos and what is the most euphoric which resulted in 1. flunitrazepam 2. temazepam. Then shortly after the thread was closed i received a message concerning even more questions specifically regarding RC ...Diazepines. This is how i Replied:

"Ahh... Moving on to RC chemical ...Diazepines
Yeah etizolam, its supposed to be very euphoric. I once bought 100mg powdered etizolam and was Far from impressed. I can honestly say Flubromazolam (The stupidly potent one) was much better in my opinion if you could get the dose exact. As for the Flubromazopam I found this quite euphoric. Never tried Clonazolam as it is now supposed to be the best although give Pyrazolam a go for sure. If you crush the pills you can sniff them and get a confident buzz as they are the only water soluble benzo. Put them in one of those snuff machines and you can buzz no matter where you go safely as memory loss is practically non apparent for this drug. I had an excellent experience with this in particular for many weeks."

I do not necessarily condone abuse of any ...diazepines however I seem to remember the confident buzz from pyrazolam to be particularly useful, euphoric and safest in any/most situations.

Last edited:
The most euphoric and easiest for me to dose only once a day is clonazolam. As long as you only dose .25mg once a day you will be fine. Anxiety free all day with no need to redose. Sometimes on the weekend I do something stupid like take a second dose and all that happens is I will feel euphoric for about 30 minutes and then basically black out only to wake up 10 hours later not remembering taking the second dose. Not worth the redose to say the least.

I don't feel much euphoria from benzos, more like relaxation. Even though it's meant for sleep, many times temazepam will give me a second wind. Whereas etizolam will knock me out and I can't stay awake. Weird huh? (I'm going to move this to Drug Culture)

Etizolam for me was very nice, from anecdotal experience I would say it was very slightly weaker than alprazolam, however, I have heard others say they felt it was stronger. IMO 2 mg of Alprazolam would be about the same as 2.5 mg of Etizolam. So I would say Etizolam is about 80% as effective. The problem with etizolam and alprazolam for me was the urge to redose. I would find myself taking more than I expected and waking up wondering what happened.

Clonazolam is a beast and probably my favorite benzo. After this one I have absolutely no desire to use etizolam, alprazolam, or even clonazopam (kpins). Strangely enough clonazolam never gave me an urge to redose, probably because of the long half-life. I was taking about 1 mg a day at the height of my use and I must say quitting these was the first time I ever really felt like I was in hell. Haven't used a benzo since, but sometimes I'm tempted to make another order...

Etizolam for me was very nice, from anecdotal experience I would say it was very slightly weaker than alprazolam, however, I have heard others say they felt it was stronger. IMO 2 mg of Alprazolam would be about the same as 2.5 mg of Etizolam. So I would say Etizolam is about 80% as effective. The problem with etizolam and alprazolam for me was the urge to redose. I would find myself taking more than I expected and waking up wondering what happened.Clonazolam is a beast and probably my favorite benzo. After this one I have absolutely no desire to use etizolam, alprazolam, or even clonazopam (kpins). Strangely enough clonazolam never gave me an urge to redose, probably because of the long half-life. I was taking about 1 mg a day at the height of my use and I must say quitting these was the first time I ever really felt like I was in hell. Haven't used a benzo since, but sometimes I'm tempted to make another order...
If you do end up getting more never ever go above .25mg. If it is a good vendor this would be a strong dose with no tolerance. Remember that by increasing the dose the good effects don't get much better and the hell of w/d increases ten fold. Benzos are so much different than opioids but the addict in me used to treat them the same. The difference is that benzo w/d is beyond description and going to work is near impossible. When going to work w/d from hydrocodone I can say I have the flu and they will usually send me home well wishing me.

I definitely agree clonazolam definitely doesn't need to be used above .25 mg. I had 1 mg pellets and was just getting stupid/lazy at the end because even if I cut them in half you never knew for sure it would be .5 mg. While I don't intend to buy more, if I did, I would go for the .5 mg pellets instead of the 1 mg.

The key to benzos for me is to take the least amount you need to relax and don't take more. you're chasing a high that simply does not exist. I take one xanax bar and I'm good. it's not recreational on it's own need some weed as far as I'm concerned, all it does is take the edge off.

The key to benzos for me is to take the least amount you need to relax and don't take more. you're chasing a high that simply does not exist. I take one xanax bar and I'm good. it's not recreational on it's own need some weed as far as I'm concerned, all it does is take the edge off.

True. I also find that it depends what you're doing. If you're sitting at home watching TV I find benzos don't do that much however taking them when out in social situations you get a much better feeling from them.

oh man, for me, staying at home with some benzos was heaven. Obviously, liked going out too, but more often than not something bad would happen lol one of my old friends crashed like 5 cars in 1 year. But at home I would just completely zone out before smoking and listening to music for hours.

oh man, for me, staying at home with some benzos was heaven. Obviously, liked going out too, but more often than not something bad would happen lol one of my old friends crashed like 5 cars in 1 year. But at home I would just completely zone out before smoking and listening to music for hours.

When I mean go out I didn't mean driving haha (shouldn't really laugh). Blazing and benzos is just true heaven for sure though. I just love the social aspect of benzos, much more a mental thing for me rather than a body buzz.