• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

cannabis - how it should be used

overmind1

Bluelighter
My guidelines and reasons:

- Body should be purified first, over a few days/weeks, purify the whole body, my recommendation is fasting and vegan diet.
- Cannabis should be used in raw form - dried cannabis should be heated in some milk, whoever says this doesn't work hasn't got an open mind...
- Cannabis should be taken when fasting to keep the effect sattvic - quality of being pure, food brings tamas and rajas - qualities of darkness, clogginess, foggyness, intense passions and impulses, lethargy, depression.
- Always connect to your inner most soul - the psychic being - that eternal flame of the Divine

Some thoughts:
- why have we come to this world - why is there pain, and suffering ,this whole terrestrial adventure for what? .... seems like a joke or a mistake; but have faith in your highest self your soul cuz the truth is that this is all planned to the finest detail and for a very good reason which is above reason which is the supramental consciousness

However you want. Reason: there is no reason for anything.

There may not be any reason for anything, but there are ways to increase the likelihood of good and spiritually beneficial experiences with cannabis and I think the guidelines the OP laid out are wise and useful.

My guidelines and reasons:

- Body should be purified first, over a few days/weeks, purify the whole body, my recommendation is fasting and vegan diet.
- Cannabis should be used in raw form - dried cannabis should be heated in some milk, whoever says this doesn't work hasn't got an open mind...
- Cannabis should be taken when fasting to keep the effect sattvic - quality of being pure, food brings tamas and rajas - qualities of darkness, clogginess, foggyness, intense passions and impulses, lethargy, depression.
- Always connect to your inner most soul - the psychic being - that eternal flame of the Divine

Some thoughts:
- why have we come to this world - why is there pain, and suffering ,this whole terrestrial adventure for what? .... seems like a joke or a mistake; but have faith in your highest self your soul cuz the truth is that this is all planned to the finest detail and for a very good reason which is above reason which is the supramental consciousness

There is no right or wrong way, it's just whatever works for you. I think the best way is to go big or go home and I personally prefer wax, but I am in no way spiritual and I smoke to deal with stress and feel good. All in all, I guess it depends on what you're looking to get out of it.

There may not be any reason for anything, but there are ways to increase the likelihood of good and spiritually beneficial experiences with cannabis and I think the guidelines the OP laid out are wise and useful.

Anyone else find it kind of funny that he used a reason to explain why there are no reasons?

Milk isn't vegan...
Yep I stopped listening when he was like " vegan" and then "milk"

As far as the right way to use cannabis that depends on the individual, the emotional climate of their life, weather, physical environment, finances, stress, preference for narcotic buzzes or psychedelia, the list goes on forever.

No right or wrong ways to use cannabis, there are efficient ways, there are more health conscious ways, but some people might seriously prefer a few solid bong rips over a fancy vaporizer or long lasting, slow to kick in oral route of administration.

1. Purchase weed product 2. Prepare weed product 3. Consume weed product 4. Enjoy high from weed product

i like the idea of a tolerance break; i get more out of it as an exploratory tool if i space my excursions out.

and fasting/ detox is never a bad idea, barring malnutrition complications.

cannabis is a wonderful therapeutic tool, an awesome sidekick, a GORGEous plant, and a powerful psychedelic.

using it everyday, ime, leads to emotional turmoil and personality changes.

using it everyday, ime, leads to emotional turmoil and personality changes.

Using it everyday has led to sustained remission of my depression and social anxiety, and completely resolved my issues with insomnia as well as my weight. YMMV

i'm not knocking veganism (it works for me :)) - but is this an Ayurvedic approach to cannabis consumption?

Cannabis can be used daily safely, but I recommend tolerance breaks for a normal user pretty often. It is usually a natural process for me.

Using it everyday has led to sustained remission of my depression and social anxiety, and completely resolved my issues with insomnia as well as my weight. YMMV

you may come to a point in life where continued use will be to your detriment.

you may come to a point in life where continued use will be to your detriment.

Not judging by my father at least lol. But really this is true of most if not all drugs, so I fail to see your point. I was only replying to the person who said using it daily was negative for them, to provide some contrast. Nobody said it can be sustained forever

i was just saying be careful with thinking smoking daily is good. You see it might be good for a while, but what can happen then is that it might start to be not so good and you won't notice or won't want to stop. Drugs are just so easy to overuse, especially when we start off being told how bad they are, then we discover they have positives and focus so much on defending them we forget to stop using them.