• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

5200 mg apap

aaMizer720

Ex-Bluelighter
Ok so l normally take oxycontin 80s 1 to 2 times a day. l rarely take Tylenol. As far as I’m concerned my liver numbers are good. l take milk thistle on occasion as wel for a while now. Had no pills for a few days, got a hold of some Vicodin. l took 9 of them 10/325s @ 10 am & 5 of them 10/325s at 2 pm. l won’t be taking anymore at all. This was to get me until tomorrow or Thursday. Should l be concerned ? l am aware that this is NOT a healthy amount of Tylenol , but this won’t be a daily thing.

4550 mg my bad...

thanks!!!

Last edited:
“The lowest dose of acetaminophen to cause hepatotoxicity is believed to be between 125 and 150mg/kg. The threshold dose to cause hepatotoxicity is 10 to 15g of acetaminophen for adults and 150mg/kg for children.

lm 201 pounds , that in return is 91 KG. Multiply THAT by 125 and you get over 11,500 MG of APAP per day or dose.

What is up with the 4000 or 3000 mg a day crappola?

One can only make an inference that if 10g causes death acutely, then half that amount will have a lasting effect on the liver. Alcohol doesn't always kill you outright, but that doesn't mean that just because you "survived" everything is great with your liver. This is really unsafe. Why are you not performing a CWE on these pills, if I may ask?

I just typed up a storm then realized Keif basically illustrated my point lol, which is CWE. I strongly suggest that you look into this for your situation, especially since you consume massive dosages.

I once took 10.000mg by accident when i was 15... I didn't even notice a stomach ache or anything... i don't know if i was lucky or something but at least i know that you can take well over the max recommended dosage

^This is sort of the point that I've been trying to make in a roundabout fashion. Just because someone doesn't drop dead doesn't mean they have not or are not doing permanent damage to their body. You don't frequently hear of people waking up and saying "wow, my liver is killing me". Even if you don't do readily apparent damage, it doesn't necessarily mean that it hasn't been done.

^This is sort of the point that I've been trying to make in a roundabout fashion. Just because someone doesn't drop dead doesn't mean they have not or are not doing permanent damage to their body. You don't frequently hear of people waking up and saying "wow, my liver is killing me". Even if you don't do readily apparent damage, it doesn't necessarily mean that it hasn't been done.

yeah spot on Keif mate.
APAP OD symptoms have a delayed reaction - so best to just not put yourself in that situation OP.

^Totally. The other main takeaway, is that APAP can be easily separated from the desired Opioid in these combination products. There isn't really a scenario in which it is appropriate to simply take the APAP, as the process is so simple.

I currently just performed a CWE.
Took about 1 hr and 15 min from beginning to end, give or take.
And now... well now, I am feeling extremely toasty watching girly and corny shows on tv with my gf, and i am totally down hahaha. =D