Bluelight

Thread: 5200 mg apap

1. Collapse Details
    5200 mg apap 
    Ok so l normally take oxycontin 80s 1 to 2 times a day. l rarely take Tylenol. As far as I’m concerned my liver numbers are good. l take milk thistle on occasion as wel for a while now. Had no pills for a few days, got a hold of some Vicodin. l took 9 of them 10/325s @ 10 am & 5 of them 10/325s at 2 pm. l won’t be taking anymore at all. This was to get me until tomorrow or Thursday. Should l be concerned ? l am aware that this is NOT a healthy amount of Tylenol , but this won’t be a daily thing.

4550 mg my bad...

thanks!!!
    Last edited by aaMizer720; 14-11-2017 at 21:23.

2. Collapse Details

“The lowest dose of acetaminophen to cause hepatotoxicity is believed to be between 125 and 150mg/kg. The threshold dose to cause hepatotoxicity is 10 to 15g of acetaminophen for adults and 150mg/kg for children.

lm 201 pounds , that in return is 91 KG. Multiply THAT by 125 and you get over 11,500 MG of APAP per day or dose.

What is up with the 4000 or 3000 mg a day crappola?

3. Collapse Details

Other Drugs
    Basic Drug Discussion
    Quote Originally Posted by aaMizer720 View Post

What is up with the 4000 or 3000 mg a day crappola?
    regularly hitting this limit will turn you liver into crappola
    once in a while should be okay but don't make a habit out of it.

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by keeping View Post
    regularly hitting this limit will turn you liver into crappola
    once in a while should be okay but don't make a habit out of it.
    thank you !

5. Collapse Details

Basic Drug Discussion
    One can only make an inference that if 10g causes death acutely, then half that amount will have a lasting effect on the liver. Alcohol doesn't always kill you outright, but that doesn't mean that just because you "survived" everything is great with your liver. This is really unsafe. Why are you not performing a CWE on these pills, if I may ask?

6. Collapse Details

I just typed up a storm then realized Keif basically illustrated my point lol, which is CWE. I strongly suggest that you look into this for your situation, especially since you consume massive dosages.

7. Collapse Details

I once took 10.000mg by accident when i was 15... I didn't even notice a stomach ache or anything... i don't know if i was lucky or something but at least i know that you can take well over the max recommended dosage

8. Collapse Details

Basic Drug Discussion
    ^This is sort of the point that I've been trying to make in a roundabout fashion. Just because someone doesn't drop dead doesn't mean they have not or are not doing permanent damage to their body. You don't frequently hear of people waking up and saying "wow, my liver is killing me". Even if you don't do readily apparent damage, it doesn't necessarily mean that it hasn't been done.

9. Collapse Details

Other Drugs
    Basic Drug Discussion
    Quote Originally Posted by Keif' Richards View Post
    ^This is sort of the point that I've been trying to make in a roundabout fashion. Just because someone doesn't drop dead doesn't mean they have not or are not doing permanent damage to their body. You don't frequently hear of people waking up and saying "wow, my liver is killing me". Even if you don't do readily apparent damage, it doesn't necessarily mean that it hasn't been done.
    yeah spot on Keif mate.
    APAP OD symptoms have a delayed reaction - so best to just not put yourself in that situation OP.

10. Collapse Details

Basic Drug Discussion
    ^Totally. The other main takeaway, is that APAP can be easily separated from the desired Opioid in these combination products. There isn't really a scenario in which it is appropriate to simply take the APAP, as the process is so simple.