Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Please help me talk to my doctor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latasha2003

Greenlighter
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]I transferee to a new pain doctor, because I lost my insurance. This is a medical doctor I will have for 6 months until my husband can add me to his insurance. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Before I was taking[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Norco 10/325 4 days a day [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Soma 3 days a day [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Klonopin 2 times a day[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Prilosec 1 a day [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText] gabapentin 600mg 4 times a day. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]I got trigger points twice a month [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Now I have medical I'm taking [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Norco 2 a day[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]gabapentin 300 my 3 times a day[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]methocarbamol 3 times a day [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Trigger points every 90 days [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]I thought my medications would stay the same. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]My new doctor have me doing physical therapy 2 times a week. I don't mind, because I'll try the therapy if it helps with pain. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]My problem is for the past three month I've asked my doctor to switch my norco, increase it, even telling him it's not working. He told me if it's not working you don't need them anymore. I really need help. I've dont everything he ask and going to therapy twice a week kills me. I can't move out the bed two days after. How can I get him to help me change my mess or increase my Norco by just one pill a day[/FONT][/FONT]

Because of a fentanyl laced heroin epidemic...pain patients are being punished by losing doasage or not getting proper dosage.

There is really no way around this other than breaking the law to meet your medication needs. I've been doing it for years now being a pain oaitent that can function means being a felon now days

Does he drugtest you?

Kratom might be a good quasi legal option...you can take as much as you need. Take it early in your month and save your hydros...then the last week or so of your script take as much hydros as you need and then when you go to get drug tested at your doc you will have only hydro in your urine.

Nobody here can tell you how to work your doctor, and this is the wrong sub-forum for pain medication talk.

I'm sorry that you are in this situation, but doctors have to walk a fine line between treating their patients and feeling like they might be hurting them. There is a prescription opioid epidemic which needs to be addressed, so it's probably worth noting that there will be a lot more of this in the coming years.

Anyway, closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.