View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

3,5-dimethoxy-4-bromoamphetamine

Anonymous Dissident

Bluelighter
Given the fascinating mention in PIHKAL, why has this never made it to the grey market. Many very similar compounds are all over, so I'm confused about why not this. It could be the case that the chance halogenation at the 4 position causing brain damagemaking those who create to hesitate, but the fact people are snorting bk-4-chloroamphetamine would seem to make that scenario unlikely. Is there information about the title compound outside of PiHKAL, pubmed, and the black forum that I've missed? It seems more interesting than DOF and DOiP...

Last edited:
Hmm, I hadn't read that PIHKAL entry before, but I just did. It sounds interesting the sense that I'm a drug nerd, I'd try it for sure. But what about that entry made you feel like it would be particularly great?

I have DOiP, I've tried it once at 5mg and actually had a pretty nice experience, at times I could have dropped into myself from somewhere else and thought I was rushing on methylone. I haven't tried it again to see if it was an one-off, nor have I tried it higher but I feel that it has really good potential. DOPr too. I also have DOF and I've taken it up to 10mg with no effects. There is a paper somewhere I found on google where it was tested by humans and they said there was a simple stimulant effect that begins around 40mg with no indications it would become psychedelic.

The comments about it showing indications of both analgesic *and* psychedelic activity. I find the idea of a compound with such complex action simply fascinates me.