• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

You're in a gladiator fight to the death, what drug(s) do you use?

Legally High

Bluelighter
Im thinking opiates and pure coke. I’ve also been curious about how I’d like to go if I was in hospice(a place that helps you go comfortably). They usually use opiates and benzodiazepines I believe.

please have a re-read of the BDD forum guidelines man.
we're not a social forum here, BDD is for harm reduction.
i suggest you take this topic over to Drug Culture.
closed.

I'm thinking pretty exclusively uppers... opiates might not help you that much in your death fight.

A shit ton of meth. Usually in hospice they use a morphine drip. At least that's what my dad got.

definitely meth maybe some pcp too but definite on the meth. shit made me enjoy being nuts

I think a benzos and meth would do it for me. I've been hit before and not really realized what had happened until I'm eye level with my car tires.

Actually scratch that, I'll just wear some gloves and respirator, take some carfent powder and throw it in their face, don't even need any weapons.

Actually scratch that, I'll just wear some gloves and respirator, take some carfent powder and throw it in their face, don't even need any weapons.
lol Genius. Didn't even think of the question in that way, but that might be one of the best methods

Wow I’m surprized so many chose meth, it’s made me anxious and I avoid the stuff completely. I know people it’s made extremely aggressive though so I can see that.
I can see the allure of dissociates though in a low enough dose to function properly.
If I remember correctly Alexander the Great gave his soldiers opium before battles.

i believe youre right. the nazis were giving out meth pills, which might explain why otherwise normal men were fine with committing such atrocities.

3 meo PCP. It made me feel like god, and therefore quite capable of killing someone if I had to. Not angrily, efficiently and respectfully.

It makes you number than any drug i have ever taken in my life. I truly felt nothing when I was on it, I injured my leg at work one time, (a deep gash from a broken metal broom handle.) I came home, dosed 3 meo, continued to disinfect it, and since I don't know how to do stitches, nor did I have insurance or really any money, I just sat there for an hour or two squeezing it together with a wet paper towel so it could sort of start to clot, putting goldenseal powder on it and occasionally pouring peroxide in the fucking hole in my calf. Didn't feel shit. At all. Was bizarre.

Last edited:
Depends on if I was shit at fighting in a gladiator fight (as I probably am IRL against a real gladiator) or whether I actually had a chance to win.

If I'm shit: loads of benzos and opioids to ease the pain and die without noticing it.

If I have a chance: a medium dose of an opioid (oxycodone, morphine, heroin etc) coupled with either a strong stimulant (amp, meth etc) or a psychedelic a la LSD. The former to decrease pain and anxiety among other things, the latter to increase endurance, awareness, and reaction speed.

The above could be substituted for PCP (or 3-MeO-PCP or 3-HO-PCP), but higher doses of PCP, those that provide sufficient analgesia and anxiety suppression, are too intoxicating - I'd probably be too shit to win.

I usually hate meth but I'd say meth and an opioid. The meth to make me hyper aware of my opponent's move before he even moves and the opioids for when I get my arm slashed off or stabbed in the gut...might make the final stages a little less terrible.