• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

You're in a gladiator fight to the death, what drug(s) do you use?

I'd start taking testosterone as soon as possible and probably any performance enhancing substance I could find.
The day of the fight I'd bring 2 syringes. One contains a good coctail of meth, oxycodone and a low dose of LSD (or another psychedelic), that one is for myself.
The second syringe would have 1g of carfentanil and 1g of propofol, it might not fully dissolve but whatever, he'll die quickly. I'm not a fan of throwing carfentanil powder because you'd die too if something goes wrong.

Last edited:
Benzos. Would keep you calm and rather than freaking out. Plus if you know you're going to lose and die you probably wouldn't care that much.

Testosteron, as much I can handle, if it is considered a drug

you kidding captain? most gladiators were slaves. they were eating poppies and shit

mdma. We would hug each other blissfully while the bloodthirsty crowd called for our deaths.

My favorite part of The Gladiator was when Russel Crowe found the RC Chem vendor and got his dissociative cocktail

mdma. We would hug each other blissfully while the bloodthirsty crowd called for our deaths.

I don't think the scenario allows for the opponent to have the same access to drugs as you do, though! The "both take an empathogen and hug each other as a 'fuck you' to the crowd" sounds great to me though. I'm always against unnecessary violence. Romans were fucking violent people... Blood was their DOC.

Deca and Test ? I didn't know they were given their fight cards a month in advance! lol =D

Cheque drops

Yeah, plenty of mibolerone for endless aggression, plus a ton of racemic meth (and maybe a touch of PCP?).

Something so your blood could spurt deadly acid would be good, ala Alien. Unfortunately it would kill you first, but there must be a way around that.......

Speed and that juice the Gummy Bears drank to make themselves bounce around like it ain't no thang.

If gladiatorial combat had been involved some of the things listed here, there wouldn't be anyone asking "Are you it entertained?", because the crowd would certainly be getting what they came for, that's for sure.

*Emperor gives a big thumbs up*

I think they'd probably get more than asked for lol.