• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

You're in a gladiator fight to the death, what drug(s) do you use?

testosterone, trenbolone, and amphetamine or ephedrine. ya want something for endurance that won't wane quickly like coke or be distracting like methamp.

trenbolone is a hormone they give to commercial cattle that bodybuilders utilize. it's known for making you way more aggressive and increasing strength a SHITLOAD. often people will tear tendons because their muscular strength increases so fast the connective tissue can't keep up. i'm talking like 150% increases in a short amount of time for new users. there are people who eat pizza, drink beer, and still gain strength and get leaner because they're on trenbolone. the side effects are total shit... who cares. this is a fight to the death we're talking about.

so yeah, i'd become a body builder.

A big shot of meth, PCP (you can IV that right?), and oxycodone. Both meth and PCP make me fucking scary, I become aggressively psychopathic and can handle obscene amounts of pain. My mindset becomes extremely dark as well.

I like this question :D

Tbh meth and morphine mesh extremely well. Meth actually potentiates the analgesic properties of morphine.

I'd fight sober or I'd drink lightly, use an opiate or otherwise use a downer if I was on edge, only enough to take the edge off. I don't think I'd use an upper although I know why people would suggest that, Id be afraid it'd inhibit my muscle memory recall more so than a mild buzz. Sober is where I think we are most dangerous.

I was a boxer, and I can tell you I had next to no problem with muscle memory on meth

Hard physical exertion while on amps can be pretty unpleasant...I remember pushing my car down the road (following the alternator dying) for a mile or so after consuming about 100 mgs of Adderall the night before and it felt like my heart was literally going to explode by the time I was finished

Meth is a smoother stimulant, though, generally speaking

Most definitely, maybe it was just my athletic background, but meth made me crave hard physical activity.

Adderall on the other hand made me wanna veg out and talk to people.