• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

The inside of my nose...

captainsparrow

Greenlighter
harfordtreeclimbing
I took some pictures of the inside of my nose, using a Milwaukee camera tool. I just want some opinions on how bad it looks.
I have been snorting a lot of coke and heroin for a while, and it's taking a toll on my nose.
How do you add pics? Does it have to be from a URL?
harfordtreeclimbing

22a7ba_675a588bb835451cb11d60e7f910fe32~mv2_d_4048_3036_s_4_2.webp

Last edited:
Eurghhh... I'm not exactly sure what the inside of a nose is supposed to look like, but that doesn't look good to me. Are you experiencing any pain? Presumably you are experiencing some bad effects unless you make a habit of photographing the inside of your nose to visually inspect it.

Either way, I would advise getting yourself to a doctor, and if possible taking a break from snorting anything to give your nostrils a chance to recover... and I don't want to push you towards more dangerous routes of administration here! I don't mean start injecting, just maybe try oral or plugging or something, this is if you are dependent on something and absolutely cannot take a break... although if this is the case, again, a doctor would be able to give you better advice about your options.

Yeah, I have pretty much switched to plugging. It gets me higher that snorting would, snorting almost stopped getting me high recently.

I hear plugging is one step below banging.

I love to plug yay. I often mix it with a water based lubricant and use a lube shooter to get it up there comfortably.