• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Using and feeling normal

coley86

Greenlighter
Anyone use at work and think that its ok and nothing is wrong with you. Tell me im not alone in this. I have been fired many times for coming in messed up but now i have no fear and its no big deal? Maybe I trained my mind.

I used at work for years and was never suspected of anything because I didn't properly messed up. The only time I came close to being fucked up at work was back when I was snorting ketamine on a daily basis. I took my usual bump in the toilet however it was slightly bigger. I went back to my desk and I realised that this was a new batch and it was hitting me hard. Luckily before I spoke to anyone I took an early lunch and went and sat in a cafe. By the time I got back I was OK. But it was a close call.

I was taking coke all day at work for years and was fine. I'd even stopin a parking lot, rack up on the dash on my way home.

Wow I used to be stupid.

All I use at work is caffeine so I don't worry about this. I actually had drug friendly work places in the past but the management was always piss poor and the arrangements were usually exploitative/abusive.

I would much rather work in a normal workplace and get high at home.