I don't know how to insert multi-quotes on mobile and pc version of site?

Chemist4Hire

Bluelighter
How do i multi quote specific users posts, i have found the button on bottom right with Plus sign which shows a check but don't know how to insert it into a reply post?8o8(8o8(8o I'm sure it's right in front of my face but i just don't know how to insert them on this forum, and help would be appreciated. Couldn't find the solution through Bluelight-search, google search or advanced search. maybe the search function will work for one of you all i have come up with is TEST Multi Quote threads which just show users being happy they figured it out and no explanation as to how they did?

Last edited:
So, tick, tick tick on each post you want to quote in a thread using the 'multi-quote this message' icon on the bottom right of each post, and then select QUOTE on the last one you ticked.

That should bring up a reply box beneath containing all the posts you're trying to quote. Go to a busy thread and give it a go. You can always delete your post afterwards.

How do i multi quote specific users posts, i have found the button on bottom right with Plus sign which shows a check but don't know how to insert it into a reply post?8o8(8o8(8o I'm sure it's right in front of my face but i just don't know how to insert them on this forum, and help would be appreciated. Couldn't find the solution through Bluelight-search, google search or advanced search. maybe the search function will work for one of you all i have come up with is TEST Multi Quote threads which just show users being happy they figured it out and no explanation as to how they did?

Oh shit!

So, tick, tick tick on each post you want to quote in a thread using the 'multi-quote this message' icon on the bottom right of each post, and then select QUOTE on the last one you ticked.

That should bring up a reply box beneath containing all the posts you're trying to quote. Go to a busy thread and give it a go. You can always delete your post afterwards.

It worked!

Thanks random question asker and CFC answerer!

My first Multi-Quote on Bluelight

How do i multi quote specific users posts, I have found the button on bottom right with Plus sign which shows a check but don't know how to insert it into a reply post?8o8(8o8(8o I'm sure it's right in front of my face but I just don't know how to insert them on this forum, and help would be appreciated. Couldn't find the solution through Bluelight-search, google search or advanced search. maybe the search function will work for one of you all i have come up with is TEST Multi Quote threads which just show users being happy they figured it out and no explanation as to how they did?
- Chemist4hire

Oh shit!
It worked!
Thanks random question asker and CFC answerer!

Thank you so much [MENTION]CFC;14181592[/MENTION], I very much needed this. May I ask you for your help with another issue I am not finding the solution to through our complicated but massive search data base?
How do I Tag a Bluelight Member/user? do i use @ and then username? or #username or @username > Usernumber > /] or This<

Last edited:

I noticed your status indicates performance enhancing "substances"? So is your main focus barbiturates or do you also enjoy actively talking about Fungi, Euphoric Depressant; Analgesic's, Entheogens, CNS Stimulants, psychedelics and triptamines or RC's?

Last edited:
Thank you so much [MENTION]CFC;14181592[/MENTION], I very much needed this. May I ask you for your help with another issue I am not finding the solution to through our complicated but massive search data base?
How do I Tag a Bluelight Member/user? do i use @ and then username? or #username or @username > Usernumber > /] or This<

Unfortunately the tagging (mention) system was disabled some time ago due to abuse by some members :(

I noticed your status indicates performance enhancing "substances"? So is your main focus barbiturates or do you also enjoy actively talking about Fungi, Euphoric Depressant; Analgesic's, Entheogens, CNS Stimulants, psychedelics and triptamines or RC's?

Ha, no definitely not barbiturates. Anabolic steroids, CNS stimulants, growth hormones, ghrelin mimetics, drugs like that. Check out the forum for a better idea :)

Has bl considered reinstating the tagging system if its of benefit or use as the culprit is no longer an active member?

the tagging plug-in was not removed because of a bl member. there was a security hole in it and their support was appalling so we removed it and got a refund.

if there's an alternate solution, we'd be happy to check it out.

alasdair

Unfortunately the tagging (mention) system was disabled some time ago due to abuse by some members :(

Ha, no definitely not barbiturates. Anabolic steroids, CNS stimulants, growth hormones, ghrelin mimetics, drugs like that. Check out the forum for a better idea :)
I will thank you for explaining.

Hello!
Second tip I needed today. :)
Quite perfect.
Thanks CFC and Scrof!