R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sex - Sometimes Hurts

A

Anonymous0495837

Hi,
I’m a 17y/o male and I’ve been in a relationship for two years, sexual for about 6 months.
Sometimes, when we initiate sex, she is fine with it and it feels good to her, but other times she cannot continue as it hurts so much.
I’ve tried using lubricant but the issue still persists.
I also think STI is out of the issue as we were both virgins before our current relationship,
It’s not as if she doesnt want sex however, as the few times it feels good it’s worth it, but the other 75% it’s just too painful for her.
Now she’s at the point where she cannot relax before sex because of the worry it’s going to hurt, which I feel is a spiral that’s going too gradually get worse.
Thanks for any help.

yeah get checked out first^

sometimes its psychological like erectile dysfunction

Hey man,

First off, like already mentioned, having her see a doctor would probably just be best.

But If I understood your post correctly, then I had the same problem with my girlfriend back in the day. We'd have sex and it would start hurting right away. At first, I thought she might have something wrong. Then I started talking to buddies or coworkers about it and realized it happened more frequently than I thought.

I did some research and we talked to doctors and came to the conclusion that I might just be a bit big (seriously not trying to toot my own horn. I'm maybe 6 1/2").

The doctor i talked to explained that, just as males penises are short, long, thin and fat, females vaginas are different sizes also (width, depth and so on). So basically what was happened was I was hitting her cervix (where the vaginal canal ends) when we would have sex and would essentially bruise or just irritate it, causing her pain. This also explained why it would be fine for a while sometimes, but then start hurting forcing us to stop.

The only tip I have (if it is similar to my situation) is to try not to go in all the way every time. Also, with my gf and I, we can't do doggy style because that causes the pain. So trying different positions and techniques helped alot.

Sorry for the anatomy lesson but I was really worried when this happened to me so I thought I'd thoroughly describe my situation and knowledge to hopefully help you and you gf out.

How you figure it out. :)

I am female and I sometimes have painful sex because I suffer from endometriosis.

It seems to be worse in certain positions - as everyone says have her see a Gynae