R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What’s the next sex revolution?

Yo Marko

I challenge you to go out and find a girlfriend

Make your own sexual revolution

I do go out, for a walk/run, to the coffee shop, to the shops, to shows, i probably go out more than some moderators busy on here. Doesn’t take five minutes to write my kind of posts. The reason ain’t happened because I don’t approach anybody or nothings really taken my fancy since my last Disaster of a girlfriend. Yes I’ve seen a few hot girls being me single but can’t really ask them on a date when I dont know them or they are working. Some people say it’s unlucky but it could be a lucky escape from a lot of heartbreaks. Maybe I should be a monk and live the peaceful life hey.

C'mon dude. Don't be discouraged from one bad relationship. That's when you find someone for breakup sex.

yeah how do you think the "busy mods" on here get laid

even on apps you have to try it on with 20 to get one response

its the communication that is what gets you laid

yeah how do you think the "busy mods" on here get laid

even on apps you have to try it on with 20 to get one response

its the communication that is what gets you laid

You lot probably don’t, stop talking out your ass! Lol.

Why is it almost always men who have creepy weird behaviors with sex. You see men seeking out mail order brides and Thai brides and dolls and robots but you rarely ever see women doing it.

Its biology really. Its generally accepted that men are a lot more sexually motivated than women. Almost any sexual deviance or pathological behaviour is going to feature in men in vastly higher proportions than women.

Of course, perhaps it is simply a social/cultural thing and women would be fucking robots and mail order husbands and decapitated corpses if they could bear the shame.

Its biology really. Its generally accepted that men are a lot more sexually motivated than women. Almost any sexual deviance or pathological behaviour is going to feature in men in vastly higher proportions than women.

Of course, perhaps it is simply a social/cultural thing and women would be fucking robots and mail order husbands and decapitated corpses if they could bear the shame.

Who knows, whatever the reason men sure come off as way bigger perverts.