• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Favorite Movies To Watch While High

JakeLongSnake

Greenlighter
Mine are the lotr movies excluding that hobbit heresy and anything star wars or star trek what are yours

I watched every episode of the twilight zone while high off my ass on opiates. Not a movie but I definitely enjoyed it.

Apocalypse Now on a low dose of mushrooms was pretty damn good.

Depends what ur high on , certain drugs there’s no way I could even sit thru a whole movie lol. So let’s day bud ....
1.) blow
2.) Scarface
3.) goodfellas

Wow I'd love to watch movies with SirTophamHat and JakeLongSnake nice choices guys!

1. Redline - Most adrenaline filled movie IMO and the hand-drawn animation is beautiful.
2. Howl's Moving Castle - Ghibli was already mentioned but it's just so good and Christian Bale's voice is perfect for the wizard Howl, the sense of adventure and freedom to go wherever in that castle made me love this one.
3. Get Out - If you haven't seen this movie by one-half of Key & Peele then you're missing out. I love the way the film subverted my expectations, while still providing a story that could be watched again and still have a sense of discovery to it.

2001 A Space Oddessey, especially the part after the intermission.

I watched every episode of the twilight zone while high off my ass on opiates. Not a movie but I definitely enjoyed it.

Apocalypse Now on a low dose of mushrooms was pretty damn good.
I would regularly marathon twilight zone episodes on LSD. I remember peaking watching that one episode about "Fats Brown" a pool champion who comes back from the dead to challenge the living billiard champion. It was a really low key episode man but it got me thinking about the beauty of games. Games are so much fun, I love games, they are a healthy outlet for competition and allow you to sharpen your mind.

/rant [twilight zone and drugs is a winner]

Yeah it can be pretty cheesy at times, it's a product of its time and a great show. Some episodes are a little too doom and gloom to watch on psychedelics. I also just recently watched requiem for a dream and that was pretty dark, don't think it'd be a good movie to watch on drugs.

Fear and loathing in las vegas. Enter the void. Vanilla sky. blade runner and blade runner 2049. Looper.

I would regularly marathon twilight zone episodes on LSD. I remember peaking watching that one episode about "Fats Brown" a pool champion who comes back from the dead to challenge the living billiard champion. It was a really low key episode man but it got me thinking about the beauty of games. Games are so much fun, I love games, they are a healthy outlet for competition and allow you to sharpen your mind.

/rant [twilight zone and drugs is a winner][/QU One of my favorites along with midnight sun

Disco Godfather, the most PCPd up movie of all time.

The trailer doesn't mention PCP but the entire movie is about it.

Depends. If I'm stoned, I love Pineapple Express. When I'm tweaked, my go to is Spun, even if I've seen it hundreds of times.

Wow I'd love to watch movies with SirTophamHat and JakeLongSnake nice choices guys!

1. Redline - Most adrenaline filled movie IMO and the hand-drawn animation is beautiful.
2. Howl's Moving Castle - Ghibli was already mentioned but it's just so good and Christian Bale's voice is perfect for the wizard Howl, the sense of adventure and freedom to go wherever in that castle made me love this one.
3. Get Out - If you haven't seen this movie by one-half of Key & Peele then you're missing out. I love the way the film subverted my expectations, while still providing a story that could be watched again and still have a sense of discovery to it.

Get Out ? Really? You are either a racist or a masochist lol

Get Out ? Really? You are either a racist or a masochist lol
Lol I'm curious what didn't you like about it? Most people I know liked it and I watched Key and Peele before so i knew it would have some social commentary, though I thought it was pretty well done.

I'm Thurgood
e bryan
n8 scarface
koi Kenny
frank guy on the couch
etc

#Baked

Lol I love horror movies anytime, but when I'm high, I can marathon them

These are some great answers. My classic default (while on opiates) is to watch:
Snatch
Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
Killing Them Softly

or anything that involves heists, bank robbery, drugs, babes, etc. you already know...

But yeah, I also like James Franco/Seth Rogan films (Joe Rogan podcasts are great, too).