Recent PR's

Can walk in any day now and rep the 100lb dumbbells on bench.

315 squat

I feel like I have a DL PR around the corner, but I just haven't gone for it yet. The last day of my current cycle I am going to have a mock PL meet and see what happens.

315 squat

I feel like I have a DL PR around the corner, but I just haven't gone for it yet. The last day of my current cycle I am going to have a mock PL meet and see what happens.

Get your buddy's tbol in for shits n grins lol.

315 squat

Squat more homie bitches love glutes

Last edited by a moderator:
Get your buddy's tbol in for shits n grins lol.

I'm going to do one last proper dose of test on Wednesday...heck, probably will do a whole cc...then 75mg tbol and 75mg DMAA pre-workout on Thursday for the mock meet.

Maybe find a USAPL meet to do in a week or two.. J/k

JakeLongSnake said:
Squat more homie bitches love glutes

Heavy barbell hip thrusts are the way to go. The women got that one right.

I used to do them more but then my gym got rid of the little bar wrap thing and wrapping a yoga mat still hurt like hell. But I need to just buy one and start doing them again.

Best glute exercise I've ever done is a variation on the leg press, really focusing on contraction. Get the craziest pumps - looks like two balloons lol.

Best glute exercise I've ever done is a variation on the leg press, really focusing on contraction. Get the craziest pumps - looks like two balloons lol.

I get decent glute pumps while on the bike. I slouch in the seat so when I extend my legs it contracts my glutes.

Weighted planks hit my glutes pretty hard for some reason i do them differently than most people though i have my friend stack 45s on my back until i cant hold the position anymore once i get past 4 plates my ass feels like its going to explode

Ya, the first time I got a glute pump doing hip thrusts it felt like waking up from surgery in Sao Paulo with a new and improved butt.

But ya, I didn't even know some women like the male glutes. Compliments I tend to get are for obliques or shoulders.

Ya, the first time I got a glute pump doing hip thrusts it felt like waking up from surgery in Sao Paulo with a new and improved butt.

But ya, I didn't even know some women like the male glutes. Compliments I tend to get are for obliques or shoulders.[/QU Ive had random women grab and slap my ass before do to my buns of steel makes me wonder if its some primal instinct they still have as glutes are a major player in hip hinging and being well developed is a sign of the preferred mate due to the superior fucking power on a side note forearms and back muscles are key sexual bodyparts ime