Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Redosed after not feeling anything after 2 hours then read pillreports

blackstorm

Bluelighter
https://pillreports.net/index.php?page=display_pill&id=37087

Dont know if this the same batch but exact design...

Normally takes about 30 mins to feel anything so thought these were either fake or extremly low quality... then I seen this pill report.

Just took another as it was 2 hours 30 and didnt feel a thing..

I still dont feel the mdma experience so Im wondering could this be PMA... they came from belfast today...

We do not allow substance ID's at bluelight. How could we know what your pill is? We know as much (less) than you about this circumstance. The pill report doesn't even mention PMA, just that they took a while to kick in. A lot of things can effect onset time.

Given that you were so evidently worried about this earlier in the week, I really don't understand why you didn't just test your pill, or at the very least check pill reports beforehand, and not after taking it.

Ya know sometimes I think people ignore the fact that they are feeling it because they want to feel the high they felt when they first did it. Just enjoy the high your body is giving you or wait a few months. But also check your pills before.

It's potentially dangerous to do more pills if you don't feel effects after a while.

I remember a night about 12 years ago. I took a pill, took 2 more an hour after because I didn't feel anything, and took 3 more another hour after. And, maybe 15 minutes after doing the last 3 pills, I started to come up. I knew I was in for a crazy ride! Egyptian symbols over everything with my eyes open, and that kind of stuff for the whole night.

I'm lucky it wasn't PMA, I would be dead. But I still wonder what I got in these pills.