• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Nice to meet you!

solarchat

Greenlighter
I’ve used this site as a wonderful source of information and wish it was around 20+ yrs ago when I was young and unknowingly harming myself. I’ve been around the block, lost my marbles, was a slave & homeless, found said marbles, went to university, volunteereed on the needle van, became a professional, started a family, became a stay at home Mom, and then got hit with chronic pain. So here I am, balancing my automaticity inceasing and crazy fast tolerance for pain Meds with pain, raising a family, being a socialite in a small town, and an increasing crackdown on opiates in my country. That’s me in a nutshell. Nice to meet you!

Hey solarchat, congrats on joining up with the rest of us here, and glad you've been finding the info here helpful :)

Sorry to hear about the chronic pain, but that's one heck of a life you've lived! Maybe you should write a book on it?

Hope to see you posting in the various forums soon :)

Best,
CFC

Hey solarchat, congrats on joining up with the rest of us here, and glad you've been finding the info here helpful :)

Sorry to hear about the chronic pain, but that's one heck of a life you've lived! Maybe you should write a book on it?

Hope to see you posting in the various forums soon :)

Best,
CFC

I’ve thought about writing a book thinly veiled based on my own life, but I’m not a writer. I used to write, many years ago. Maybe I should do some short essays, after both my kids are in school and I have a second to myself. Thanks for the encouraging idea!

Well, you're not a writer until you are I think. So, if it really interests you, go for it :)