• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How do I Avoid Being ROBBED in a Drug Deal?

^Cause what, guy takes your money, goes inside, and disappears, so you start shooting at his door?

Buy your own gun. Ruger LCP is nice and concealable, reliable, low recoil, pretty good ammo capacity and decently priced. It's a .380ACP which doesn't have great stopping power but if you fill a clip with +P jacketed hollowpoints it'll do plenty of damage. I would recommend learning some gun safety basics before considering this option.

^ and what for? Not every argument has to be settled with (potentially lethal) violence, it only causes more problems for everyone.

For the first times, always do the business in a public area where you have no risk of getting physically robbed/mugged. If the product is shit or you get shorted, just dump the guy. Though unlikely a dealer will be that stupid as to lose a steady customer over a few bucks. Also, even if you get comfortable with the guy, don't let your guard down. Always be cautious. But really, if the guy has more than 1 brain cell, he'll know not to fuck you over, because having you as a steady customer is much more profitable than scamming you once.

No every argument doesn't and most definitely shouldn't end in gun fire. Part of CORRECT gun ownership is being in control of your temper. You can't go all "gangsta" or whatever you wanna call it and start shooting someone up just because they piss you off, like so many morons these days do. It should be kept as your last resort option, life or death. It's better to have it and never need it than needing it and being left completely defenseless.

Carrying a gun into a situation like the above is more likely to result in escalation and OP potentially being shot.

I mean I can understand how that would be true if it was carried out in the open, but having it concealed but accessible is a different story. Getting robbed is one thing but there's a lot of sick fucks out there who would do much worse in the blink of an eye.

If we take you to be serious that using a firearm is a last resort, at what level does getting ripped off rise to a last resort?

Because if you're getting "robbed" you already have a gun in your face. If you're getting ripped off, then it's not life or death, is it? If you showed up obviously strapped to your dealer, would he do business with you, or assume you're going to rob him?

So, again, what point is there, mr. not a gangsta, in bothering with a firearm?

I'll point out that if you have a firearm while buying drugs, depending on the state you risk multiplying your felonies. I mean, even if you legally own, and have a license to carry, just having a firearm on you while committing a felony could make your life much more difficult if you got popped. Shit, I wouldn't be surprised if they could argue intent to distribute, since you were clearly prepared for trouble, and not out to just buy some weed.

I am with scrofula. carrying a gun is a very bad idea, your more likely to get shot if you yourself have a gun. that is a statistical fact. i've had a gun in my face on more than one occasion and i can tell you 9/10 of people will never pull that trigger. saying something and doing it are very different things. there aren't many people willing to take a life regardless of how they may act

Never have a gun if you can't use it. If you shoot at someone and don't kill them believe me they won't forget it.

Pepper spray is your best friend, IME. Getting shot/stabbed just makes you angrier and increases your adrenaline. Getting pepper sprayed? Well, even if you're mad you can't do anything about it lol. But seriously it's pretty hard to keep fighting once the pepper spray comes out because your body just leaks from places you never thought possible and you just have to wait it out.

Also once you pepper spray someone, DON'T touch them. I got fucked up just from hitting a guy who had been sprayed, it gets everywhere.

Be 6'3", linebacker sized, have a crazy look in your eyes, scars from street fights, be unpredictable and dealers won't even hassle you about paying back fronts half the time.

Sorry, but if I have to worry about getting robbed then I'm definitely carrying a gun and/or knife. I don't really fuck with guns, but I can shoot one. However, I carried a butterfly knife around (bad ass one from the 80s my mom got in chinatown, ask papasomni, it's badass).

The world is crazy and a dude selling me Molly the other day (he was a nice guy) even was strapped. Sorry just how it is especially in big cities.

The little ass kids will be the first to shoot you

Not that this info is relevant to me anymore and yeah its scary, but reality

Last edited:
use trusted people and try knowing them from places like being friends,charity volunteering, church or whatever. Also try to do things on your own terms even if it means paying a bit more.

use trusted people and try knowing them from places like being friends,charity volunteering, church or whatever. Also try to do things on your own terms even if it means paying a bit more.

What do you do when that connect runs out and you keep calling around? Everyone somehow all is out? You're fucked up on heroin and about to get sick. You get that heroin from whoever the fuck it is at that point.

Last edited:
Dang it!! It was my first post and its gone. Ultimately... What I was saying is the pretty little white girl thing only gets us so far. No one in this game is out there to actually help us. So arm yourself with pepper spray or a gun but also be prepared to get robbed. My original reply was so much better.

From my experience as a man. The pretty white girl thing puts you at a defecit unless your willing to put out. Most male dealers are trash

I will say there are a few decent guys out dealing, I was one for a long while, but they're very few and far between