• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Ungrateful Pricks

JakeLongSnake

Greenlighter
So a friend was over a min ago and i decided to dab him up anyways i asked him if he wanted to get retard fried because i wanted to and he was like ya fosho bro i proceed to take a huge glob and cough my lungs out for a few mins all the while hes bitchin about taking to long and shit so i give him a monster too and he clears like a fourth of it and immediately coughs his lungs up wasting the rest of his hit after hes done dying he looks at me and yells WHY'D YOU GIVE ME THAT BIG OF A HIT BRO! and leaves like what the fuck

Ungrateful indeed. Choose your friends wisely ;)

Nvm. Almost hi-jacked your thread with my own story. And I wouldn't like ppl doing that to my thread either. It's dese amps I tell ya!!

Anyway, that guy is retarded. (I've never dabbed before, but I'd ask what kinda 'dose', and how harsh it will be on my throat/lungs you're giving me, and if you'd said a super fat one, I'd ask if I could do it in 2-3 smaller dabs or smt. Seeing as it'd be my first time.

I assume it was not your friend's first time? Can't he see that it's a really big dose then? Or what's up with that?

Anyway, he should have been grateful, not angry. Sounds like a prick.

Nvm. Almost hi-jacked your thread with my own story. And I wouldn't like ppl doing that to my thread either. It's dese amps I tell ya!!

Anyway, that guy is retarded. (I've never dabbed before, but I'd ask what kinda 'dose', and how harsh it will be on my throat/lungs you're giving me, and if you'd said a super fat one, I'd ask if I could do it in 2-3 smaller dabs or smt. Seeing as it'd be my first time.

I assume it was not your friend's first time? Can't he see that it's a really big dose then? Or what's up with that?

Anyway, he should have been grateful, not angry. Sounds like a prick.

Hes smoked oil before but this was really potent bubble hash that will rape your lungs regardless i did ask him if he wanted to get fucked up and he didnt have any problem with it till he took the hit guess he thought he was iron lungs or something anyways hes not part of my smoke circle anymore and feel free to contribute i love drug/partyfoul stories

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey its better than drug seagulls who just hang around and scab your shit then fly away when its their turn

What an assclown. Dude bitched at you right after you hit your own stash, you be nice and listen to his bitchin ... Then he bitches that you got him TOO high.

Like...motherfucker... make up your mind, Lord in heaven...

Maybe he doesn't smoke much and it made him freak out? :D
That's still a poor excuse for such behavior. OP asked if he wanted to get really high or not, so if he can't handle big hits of weed w/o tolerance and he knew this was the case at the time.. He should've just asked for less.

A lot of drug users like to pretend that they are big macho men w/ godlike tolerances though lol.

^^^ this. i have seen many a guy when i was tweaking say that rail aint big enough, well you make the rail bigger and dude does it and fucking loses it. really great when a dude thinks his tolerance is high but he really just gets shit dope

A lot of drug users like to pretend that they are big macho men w/ godlike tolerances though lol.

True, I've never really understood that kind of thinking. I have always envied the people I know who are lightweights to (especially my favs - opiates and benzos) drugs. I unfortunately have a fairly high natural tolerance to benzos, and a slightly higher than average tolerance to opioids that, like with most folks, rises super fast - despite benzos being less effective on me than on most, I try and mostly succeed, in not overcompensating by dramatically increasing my benzo dose. With opioids I just can't help myself though. I envy people who are extra-sensitive to drugs so much because requiring doses that are far more expensive every time, doesn't feel very godlike to me, quite the opposite.

There's one of my friends in particular who is truly exceptionally sensitive to almost every drug, it's just ridiculous how little he needs.. I once gave him what I thought would be a good low-end starter dose of benzos, namely 10mg diazepam & 12mg bromazepam, this amount knocked him out for the next 36 hours straight, lol. Also, his 'sweet spot' for oxycodone is 10mg. Man, I wish!