• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health What one thing could you change to make your life better?

Markomarkh

Bluelighter
I’ve noticed I’ve been complaining a lot on the internet and at home, I’ve been very negative and have an over ego and I’m sorry if I’ve offended or pissed some of you off but will STOP Complaining change anything or make me feel better?

Cheers mark.

You mean if you stop complaining will you feel better?
Yes you will feel better.
It's good to vent though. Don't hold emotions in, let them out , talk about it, but then move on. Get it out and let it go.
Don't dwell on what's bad in your life. If you only focus on the negative ,that's all you will end up with. And you will literally attract more negative to you.
Your emotions produce energy and energy vibrates and will eventually attract more of the same thing.
Anyway, but really , if you STOP complaining or dwelling on the negative things.... (I am sorry you are having a hard time right now....) I know it might seem hard at first , if you are in the habit of seeing the bad in things, and I know you might be having problems ..... But I'm trying to say ...... Focus on the POSITIVE things in your life. Make a gratitude list . Things you are grateful for. Every time something bugs you and you feel like complaining about it, see the good in the situation!! And voice that instead. Be grateful for what you have ! Always. It is so important. If you practice this, you will eventually change the way you feel in general. You will feel better . Yes . I promise :) You will be surprised.!!
What all is going on that has you so down??

They dont hate you, they hate themselves and they take it out on me. Know the difference!!!!!
Im here to help whoever needs it but just because you are miserable I don’t deserve yhe abuse.

You mean if you stop complaining will you feel better?
Yes you will feel better.
It's good to vent though. Don't hold emotions in, let them out , talk about it, but then move on. Get it out and let it go.
Don't dwell on what's bad in your life. If you only focus on the negative ,that's all you will end up with. And you will literally attract more negative to you.
Your emotions produce energy and energy vibrates and will eventually attract more of the same thing.
Anyway, but really , if you STOP complaining or dwelling on the negative things.... (I am sorry you are having a hard time right now....) I know it might seem hard at first , if you are in the habit of seeing the bad in things, and I know you might be having problems ..... But I'm trying to say ...... Focus on the POSITIVE things in your life. Make a gratitude list . Things you are grateful for. Every time something bugs you and you feel like complaining about it, see the good in the situation!! And voice that instead. Be grateful for what you have ! Always. It is so important. If you practice this, you will eventually change the way you feel in general. You will feel better . Yes . I promise :) You will be surprised.!!
What all is going on that has you so down??

Yompf knows what's what!<3 Focusing on gratitude does wonders.