Hi Im Xavi

XAVI

Greenlighter
Hi Im Xavi, I've been creating electronic music for myself for years now and got the the point that I'm ready to start and play it live.
I love great sound, when the kick is a kick, the bass is vast, the groove is strong and the structure is well thought of. So i tried
to perfect my style and sound and it took a lot of time, and it was so fun.
I live in Tel Aviv, 27 years old and I'm a partner in a plant shop in Tel Aviv.

I've uploaded 3 songs by now and will upload more, I've made an hour and a half of songs to perform.
I'm at soundcloud and facebook.

Welcome to BL Xavi. I like the sound, has a chill Ibiza/Med vibe to it :)

Also, we have a thread for own productions here.

I'm really uncertain about these kind of threads.

When people haven't been participating in the forum (even just a little bit) - or even at least just posted their content in the correct thread/s as per the rules - then this just comes across as (basically, is) spammy. And this is a forum for bluelight users to discuss and share music, rather than just a place for people to dump their promotional threads and then leave (which people often do).

I understand that you want to get your music out there, but IMO this is probably not really even a viable method, because people will just brush off your post as spam. I think the more viable and proven working method is to actively engage in the communities that you post in, and then post your music. That way people will respect you, and actually share your music/collaborate/interact with your artist pages etc. I've actually seen quite a few people 'make it' by doing this over the years. I've also seen a lot of people spam forums and get nowhere (incidently I also saw you post this on gearslutz..).

I do actually think that your music is quite creative and I like it, and so I'm interested to know what you think about what I just said? :)

If you were to have the inclination to post a bit more then I'd consider this a contribution and happily move this to the productions thread, otherwise my own inclination is generally to close.

Hopefully this doesn't come across as too harsh, but this forum just really isn't meant to serve as a conduit for spam. :)

Tranced I think you are right, I didnt think about it enough and thought its the right way (just started posting yesterday)
sure move this to productions and of course I will engage in the community, thats what I wanted.
Happy you liked the song