• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Finally Registered! RiotGrrl was taken so here I am

Gelflingrrrl

Greenlighter
greetings and salutations! I finally realized I have a membership and finally registered or logged in or what have you... registered so that I can get the full use of this site. These are the newest posts by years in some cases that I’ve seen in a long time. While I don’t want to read discussions backwards, it would be nice to see at least posts from the last 12 months first to get newer info in some situations. I’ll have to investigate that further. I’m mostly looking at potentiation threads; ways to make my prescribed Suboxone and Valium last longer; I’m at a point of tolerance as well as discipline by which I’m not looking to get high on my prescriptions or anything that isn’t just good old fashioned bud. But making something last longer in the long run makes it possible to take less should the need arise. Anyway! Hello!

Last edited:
hey, welcome to bluelight

always good to have another riot grrrl here :)

Hello Gelflingrrl

Thats a good idea about the search engine. There is a setting you can use in desktop version (I dont use mobile) that lists your searches in either oldest or newest first.

If youre having too much hassle looking pm the mod of the forum and they will be able to help.