• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Anyone have experience with Evekeo or Adzenys XR ODT?

TheCollegeTweaker

Greenlighter
Evekeo and Adzenys XR ODT are a couple of the newest ADHD treatment options and both of them are just.. "amphetamine"

I've had experience with:
-Dextroamphetamine
-Mixed Amphetamine Salts
-Desoxyn
-Crystal M-amph
-Common Street Amphetamine

and even though I've tried all of them, I have never tried pure amphetamine sulfate. I imagine it can't feel much different than Adderall; considering Adderall is 75% d-amp and 25% l-amp. Pure racemic amphetamine is simply 50% d-amp and 50% l-amp; but I'm curious to see if anyone has any experience with the new ADHD medicines, recreationally and/or medicinally.

I’ve tried the Adzenys and to me it was a lot weaker than Adderall. I was on the 18.8mg, highest dose available, and i didn’t feel much if anything. Adderall XR, IR, and Vyvanse are way better. I haven’t tried Evekeo

If it's racemic amphetamine sulfate, then the reason you didn't feel much is probably due to the low dosage, especially considering it's extended-release. Vyvanse (lisdexamphetamine) could be considered XR dextroamphetamine, and it's usually given in much larger dosages (around 35 mg d-amp after you account for the lysine residue of the prodrug).

19 mg of racemic amp is a very low dose.