• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cannabis - the psychic substance

overmind1

Bluelighter
Cannabis the psychic herb

back in 2013 i was a bit depressed and stuck mentally on some concepts/ideas/formations

then one day i was going for a walk and met an old school friend .. his name was Shiva............. yes the name of an indian overmental being whose avatar Shankar was the most famous for using marijuana by grinding it up and drinking the juice ...

so then this herb showed me something ... that what you see isnt entirely true.... a lot of it is a biased distorted mental construction.....

afterwards i started using cannabis (the herb) by drying it or decarbing it in microwave for a cpoule minutes, then heating in oil for 5 mins , the oil then has the active ingredients of the herb...

then i just take a teaspoon of this oil and taste it and thats when the experience begins...

the herb of all herbs, the one that connects us to the divine shakti, the one that opens the psychic heart, the psychic intuitions, the mental intuitions, the inner visions , inner sound, inner intuitions, the herb that can show you the world that is inside of you, and also allow you to have a life changing - life is always changing but this is where it accelerates - and shows you the energy that is hidden inside of you, the kundalini uncoiling ... can you take it?

afterwards you get lost in your own egoistic thoughts and get distracted or go into some self abusive mode ... but that is just your ego that tries to use the divine shakti for its small gains and amusements and thats when the experience - the spiritual psychic stuff - comes to an end, and all that is left is just some vital/energetics which kinda become the opposites a lack of energy and vitality... and a grossness a fogginess and a heavy letargic feeling...

so as you can see the herb is there to be used but you have to let go of your ego, surrender to the higher being in you, and do it at every moment or else the experience is lost, the higher spirit withdraws and you're left hurt and burnt - that which you call a hangover or a side effect, its just your side being doing some stuff that isnt in sync with your true being and your true purpose...

but in the end, cannabis i will offer you to the divine, because u have shown us that this earthy plant-evolution is now ready to help man to prepare for his divine reality...

Last edited:
so then this herb showed me something ... that what you see isnt entirely true.... a lot of it is a biased distorted mental construction.....

...but everything a person perceives is viewed through an individual's personal "biased mental construction."

It's perspective. Your experiences shape your thoughts, your thoughts shape your individual actions, and your actions shape your habits, and all of those build themselves into the lens you view the world through. When you're fucked up, your perspective changes. For better or worse, you're no longer viewing your environment the same as when you're sober.

Personally, I don't think there's anything spiritual or mystical about cannabis. It's an intoxicant that does it's job well, and by definition an intoxicated person is going to be thinking and acting differently than their sober counterpart. I'm not trying to say you're wrong or I'm right, though, because fuck if I know when it comes to spiritual shit, just putting my own observation out there.

You should try combining the good herb with 2C-C. =D=D=D

I have been sniffing the stuff for days and I am on a life changing adventure. As in, my life is actually changing. I met my new boss today stoned out of my mind after smoking a joint and having saucer eyes from being on 2C-C for several days now. I slept one hour yesterday, and had one of the most productive days of my life, and a morning full of music and soul with my younger brother who I love most dearly. And the job, I really wasn't sure of but it turned out to not even really be a job. It's a psychedelic playground that was attracted into my life by the influence of 2C-C. I can feel it working within me to attract much desired and wonderful non linear insanity into my life. Everything is changing... after one hour of sleep and having only learned a cover song the night before by ear, shredded it to my bro lovely performance and then we analyzed the progression and key and riff to make sure I had it right. He played me some wonderful relaxing fingerpicking tunes and eventually I was like man, is it obvious I am tripping face? He's calmly like no, I actually had no idea and he is not naive at all. He knows of my past junkie manipulative ways. I'm like WTF man look into my eyes and see the void of the universe through which creative manifestation arises out of Nothingness and just burst into laughter. The crazy kind of laughter like almost having a seizure. I'm still tripping face at this very moment as I continue to sniff little bumps of the stuff. Why stop? When I am on the trip of a fucking lifetime and nobody even knows. I can't function for shit on any other psychedelic at all and have a horrible reaction to lsd, and even mushrooms sometimes if I take a solid quarter of them and forget I am a human but retain my sense of logic.

I'm seeing green, pink, pastel colours in the screen and all the letters are shifting but I can function on a higher level than normal. I am truly in a sacred space and I am going to carry on this trip of a lifetime for the next several days. After all, I'm still getting over opiates and this is awakening me to what a piece of shit I have been for the past 5 years, even longer. The past fucking 15 years. It's no laughing matter, although I burst out into giggle fits several times each day. And I'm supposed to be in withdrawal still!

I am being shown a lot. But ctual astounding life changes are taking place at a rapid pace as well. I am having a ball!!! This is honestly the craziest time of my life and I'm having revelations. I'm going fucking insane and I don't even care because I see it as an awakening from the insanity of the error of my past ways. Plus my psychedelic playground of a job I can't even begin to describe. It was the 2C-C. It had to be. There was even a connection with the colour it changes when you test it with marquis reagent. Oh man... time for another bump. I want to take this further and further and free my spirit from the physical realm and continue on in this ethereal, sacred plane. I can sense a spirit waving at me right now. She tends to fuck with me a lot, but she's hot so I don't really mind. I can't actual see her, she doesn't like to be seen but I sense her presence. She knows everything about me, and that's all I know. I have seen her in physical manifestation 3 times, and even felt her touch. She has a bratty smirk, like she knows I've been fucking my life up and I need to change. Like I said, I'm actually going crazy.

Last edited:
I mean... I get that it's fun. Seeing shit that's not there, hearing things that aren't there, holding conversations with things that aren't there...

It's fuckin' fun, dude. I've been there. I enjoy it.

I've just come to my own personal realization that none of it's real, in a spiritual or physical sense. To counter my own argument, though, the whole problem with hallucinations is that the user perceives them to be real, and if a person can interact with a hallucination then how could it be anything but real?

Agggghhhhh.... I'm startin' to think in fuckin' circles here.... but again, that's why I'm trying not to be definite about any of this shit. I've never really had a spiritual/religious/mystical aspect to my personality, and that's not for lack of trying. I'm pretty sure I've got like a theological deadspace around me or something.

Everything is transient and nothing is real. 2C-C is a label for a group of interacting particles that interact with the same fundamental particles that make up my mind. Of course, I don't actually have a brain, and 2C-C is nothing but a concept that in truth limits the mind. I am on it again, but I am not on it. I have been tripping out for days, but I have been straight sober. I look at my iPhone and it is a swirling mass of lovely colours, and in the present moment - that is what it is. It is no longer a phone, but there was never a phone to begin with anyway. Another label to shed from the perception of an object that is shaped in a certain way to be identifiable and used for survival instinct. Although, they are not so necessary after all. Food and water on the other hand... must remember to have those when I am outside the physical plane.
Of course, I don't even exist myself either... at least in the conventional sense. Everything I am saying is complete bullshit. The perception of the present moment... how could it be anything but real? But, what does "real" even mean? A string of made up symbols representing sounds from a label of a human body part, the vocal course, which really exist as nothing but the sound of the universe... some kind of rhythmic primal beat or vibration, and the universe itself arises out of nothingness. It's all a laughing matter that is always worth giggling over and not overthinking, "I" know that much. As I heard Keidis once say, the brain is an over-rated organ. Of course, all of this is utter nonsense, but I'm certainly having a ball with it!

Personally, I don't think there's anything spiritual or mystical about cannabis. It's an intoxicant that does it's job well, and by definition an intoxicated person is going to be thinking and acting differently than their sober counterpart.

- intoxicant - yes after long term usage i have seen some patterns of drying, heating effects, but its all about how you use it, and what your lifesty.le is like, if you're using marijuana and just getting lost in your head while lying on a couch then you're really not in control, but if your using marijuana to allow your subtle body stuff to vibrate at a higher frequency to show you some inner realities, to show you how everythign is connected - the real from the fake, the constructed from the dynamic truth, then it can be useful even with physical side effects or physcial-mind clogging , physical memory disturbances etc.

- the thing is that there is a physical mind that marijuana slows down, but it opens the inner mind or the intuitive mind or the wider more universal less personal mind, which can show us many more realities than what this instrumental nature driven ego centered physical mind ...
- there is an inner memory - which remembers all details, even notes things when you're unconscious - this is what marijuana opens up, so while i may not be able to follow a verbal discussion, but i can see hear the sound so deeply it takes me straight to the originating thought in the other persons mind etc or some subliminal memories might surface... etc

- psychic or mystical it may be because the way it works on the subtle body - it seems to calm the gross physical- to open or to make you 'feel' your subtle body, and once you start feeling that - like physically feeling that - some etherical body - then you can also feel the finer vibrational energies, - then the more conscious vibrational energy or life energy - this can then heal many diseases in you if you can channel it to a physical accordance in your gross body....

- however if you get connected to these higher forces and subtle bodies and your ego driven physical mind starts to worry about stuff then you bring more disorder into yourself which can manifest as a new illness or physical disorder, or it can wear you out, etc, so it is a bit difficult.. most people end up hurting themselves physically when tripping while maybe gaining some great insights...

- so overall im still not stable to trip .. .but i found that high grade raw marijuana after drying - boil it in milk - seems to get me stoned for sure --- no need to smoke it lol

E I look at my iPhone and it is a swirling mass of lovely colours, and in the present moment

so we know that these things can take us higher planes, but the trick is to stay there and work from there - to fully control the gross physical by the higher mental/ psychic / spiritual planes... this is the challenge , release to nirvana is possible , release to nothingness is possible without return like those heroine overdoses.... but a true release which keeps touch with the physical and then descends into the physical plane/body is the key...

Overmind, I'm replying to your first post.

Intoxicant. Yep. That's what I see it as. That's my fancy-talk for "drug."

Really I guess where our viewpoints differ is that you see marijuana as allowing you to see "different realities," and I'm of the opinion that there's only one reality by definition. Anything else you sense when tripping that isn't part of that reality, again in my opinion, is simply a sensory hiccup on the part of your body brought on by the introduction of psychedelic and/or hallucinogenic drugs-- but like I said earlier, it's fucking tricky to differentiate between real and unreal when you're in the middle of a hallucinatory experience, leading many to think everything's real and the only reason you can interact with some things when you're high is because magic. (lol, I know you didn't simplify it like that, I just couldn't resist)

There's no doubt in my mind that cannabis can help with introspection and forming more intimate connections with other people, but I really, truly don't think that there's anything metaphysical involved and that it all boils down to not-so-simple chemistry.

Really I guess where our viewpoints differ is that you see marijuana as allowing you to see "different realities," and I'm of the opinion that there's only one reality by definition. Anything else you sense when tripping that isn't part of that reality, again in my opinion, is simply a sensory hiccup on the part of your body brought on by the introduction of psychedelic and/or hallucinogenic drugs-- but like I said earlier, it's fucking tricky to differentiate between real and unreal when you're in the middle of a hallucinatory experience, leading many to think everything's real and the only reason you can interact with some things when you're high is because magic..

in my experience, you're right in a way... in some ways their is some illusion, but i would like to point out when you're connected to a higher reality, then this lower physical reality also feels very much like an illusion, or partially real, or reality distorted, or an unreal based on real. So no doubt there is that more real state which you can verify by repeated spiritual experiences - drug or non drug induced

Hmmm... I think I need to find me one of those South American shamans to lead me on a vision trip so I can get to the bottom of this shit.

so we know that these things can take us higher planes, but the trick is to stay there and work from there - to fully control the gross physical by the higher mental/ psychic / spiritual planes... this is the challenge , release to nirvana is possible , release to nothingness is possible without return like those heroine overdoses.... but a true release which keeps touch with the physical and then descends into the physical plane/body is the key...

This is quite thought provoking to me and what describes I've been transforming lately. I need the new, healthy habits to stick around without any more 2C-C in the future. I am training myself to have new habits, it'd hard to break old ones. Presently I am very much in touch with my physical and personal self more than ever before, but I'm also experiencing life on a higher plane of awareness. The challenge is to stay there, and I have for over a week now. Gotta keep it up. I have been happier, more selfless, more functional than ever before in my life. That's not to say I could be railing heroin all over again a month from now, I really need to be conscious and careful.

This is quite thought provoking to me and what describes I've been transforming lately. I need the new, healthy habits to stick around without any more 2C-C in the future. I am training myself to have new habits, it'd hard to break old ones. Presently I am very much in touch with my physical and personal self more than ever before, but I'm also experiencing life on a higher plane of awareness. The challenge is to stay there, and I have for over a week now. Gotta keep it up. I have been happier, more selfless, more functional than ever before in my life. That's not to say I could be railing heroin all over again a month from now, I really need to be conscious and careful.

the whole trick is to find a non-material way to stay in touch with your soul, and it can be done requries the traditional ways of getting there, all those practices of eastern yoga, like yoga of the divine knowledge, yoga of devotion, yoga of divine works, and yoga of self perfection...

the herb is a shortcut, its a quick fix but until the preliminaries have been satisfied you will come down.... unless you do it methodologically and build a link / bridge between the higher/deepest consciousness and the outer/lower surface consciousness...

if you can explain to me how to achieve those states, without the herb, and with the same intensity as the herb, then i would try it , but now days people dont have time and noone wants to leave their ego.... so thye all look for hte shortcuts...

shortcuts can be dangerous too, many souls have been lost to the nirvana or the void / apparent non existence, cuz we're told that even after experiencing nirvana we still gotta descend back to material world for further soul evolution and earth manifestation of the higher principles....