Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Im not stupid... But I dont know what is MDMA or PMA in the UK now

blackstorm

Bluelighter
Hey,

I know I can get a regent kit but I dont have one.

I dont want to take pills that could be PMA..

This is serious... Im seriously depressed. Ex solved all my problems. If you haven't taken it when your down, you don't know how much it helps.

Hope I can be safe?

Last edited by a moderator:
Are there any PMA pills known to be in circulation in the UK right now?

Whilst UK/euro pills are 10x the price, they are generally far superior and far more consistent in terms of quality/content than they were. If you're so concerned and don't have a test kit, then get one. You can also send off pills for laboratory analysis with www.wedinos.org in Wales. Pillreports is also a good start before/after making any purchases. These are your only options, but that's pretty comprehensive, right? :)

There was a vague sourcey vibe in your post which I've edited; please remember that bluelight is not here to help you source drugs, and doing so would probably be a good way to get scammed/in trouble with the police.

Hey,

First, I wasn't looking to source, sorry if anything came across that way.

Yes there is a lot of PMA pills going around here and I want to make sure I dont go near them.
I think it was 8 people died in Belfast this year from the one batch... Others from other batches.
I would always check pillreports. Once someone told me they were getting them from Belfast and didnt know who it was from... Not a chance..

^ wouldn't assume that a friend telling you something is good means its good either

If using this chart: http://oi39.tinypic.com/qqwuwn.jpg. You can see that a Mandelin, Mecke and Robatest will react to PMA, so you can order that and test yourself (the test itself is legal). Here is a more comprehensive guide as well: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Enix150/ReagentTables

Good luck!

^Good post. :)

Op - just research PMA pills available in the past year, and current tested MDMA good (and bad) quality pills in circulation before you buy. Then test it yourself with mandelin or send it off for laboratory analysis. This is exactly how you would avoid taking bad pills/MDMA.

Are there any PMA pills known to be in circulation in the UK right now?

Whilst UK/euro pills are 10x the price, they are generally far superior and far more consistent in terms of quality/content than they were. If you're so concerned and don't have a test kit, then get one. You can also send off pills for laboratory analysis with www.wedinos.org in Wales. Pillreports is also a good start before/after making any purchases. These are your only options, but that's pretty comprehensive, right? :)

There was a vague sourcey vibe in your post which I've edited; please remember that bluelight is not here to help you source drugs, and doing so would probably be a good way to get scammed/in trouble with the police.

Wait, you can legally send drugs over postal to get them tested?

Wait, you can legally send drugs over postal to get them tested?

Soon as you post the envelope in the PO box it belongs to the Queen. So you can't be done for possession.

p.s. there will of course be another law about using her Maj as a mule, I'm sure ;)