Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Pain after plugging

awrt

Bluelighter
Hi all,

So on the weekend 2 days ago, i decided to plug a mdma pill. I have done this a couple of times with no problems. I probably didn't use enough lube and i plugged the entire pill intact (ie no dissolved).

Yesterday i didn't have any discomfort however today i have an a general 3/10 ache up there that increased to 8/10 when going to the toilet. I checked for blood but couldn't see anything. The pain is now about a 5/10.

Has anyone else had this problem and what did you do about it? I could go to the doctor but a bit embarrassed about it.

Thanks

I've plugged pills after crushing them up.
Depends on your relationship with docs and current record with them. If u have any hopes of getting pain pills from docs I would not tell them u take MDMA.

If you are cool with your doc and he already knows u use drugs...not a big deal to go.

If it were me I would give it a few days and see if it improves before going to doc

You probably hurt yourself (bruised) when you pushed the pill up.
Advice: next time dissolve the pill in water. Suck it up in a "lube shooter" and squirt it up your bum like that. Works effectively and quickly. No pain.