• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cannabis vs. Kratom

mr nobody

Greenlighter
I have not so much experience with Cannabis but with Kratom.

Are there people who have long experience with both and can say pro and contra (effects on pain, tolerance, duration, long term, safety, impurities...)?

Last edited:
Kratom helps with visceral physical pain (especially muscle pain and tension) and exhaustion. Cannabis helps with dull aches, inflammation, joint pain and appetite, as well as insomnia. They are both wonderful for improving mood for me at least, although I prefer kratom for social situations or when out and about, doing yardwork or errands and cannabis for doing things around the house and cooking. I mix them together often, they synergize so you need less of each than you would by themselves. I would recommend using a small pipe or vaporizer to add cannabis to your existing doses of kratom if kratom is your existing substance of choice and cannabis is the new kid on the block so to speak.

Also! Worth noting but a bit off topic: A really nice Red Vein Kratom and some really strong weed (like a really cerebral, stimulating, lemony scented sativa) is in my humble opinion, THE way to watch a movie, man.