• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Can I take rexulti and smoke weed and drink alcohol

Bobmarley420

Greenlighter
I currently am taking risperdone and I do not get high when I smoke weed but I have read that there are other meds I can take . Has any one had experience with rexulti can you smoke or drink on this without diminished returns? Thanks

I currently am taking risperdone and I do not get high when I smoke weed but I have read that there are other meds I can take . Has any one had experience with rexulti can you smoke or drink on this without diminished returns? Thanks
I'm curious about this as well, but in regards to psychedelics also.

I smoked weed for the first few (and only) times on a antipsychotic (I think it was Fanapt but maybe not) and didn’t feel anything.

But that’s me personally.

And no, I have no idea what type of weed it was so that’s something to take into account when reading my (shit ass) post.

Haha, in my research gathering trail any posts help :). Thanks man.

I smoked weed for the first few (and only) times on a antipsychotic (I think it was Fanapt but maybe not) and didn’t feel anything.

But that’s me personally.

And no, I have no idea what type of weed it was so that’s something to take into account when reading my (shit ass) post.
Also, I tried like 4-5 weed gummies recently and didn't feel anything (outside of my shrooms microdosing quest... which is to commence in a few weeks). So that's interesting stuff indeed. I'm on WellButrin XL, Rexulti , and Vyvanse. I'm a little hefty at 5'9 and 250 lbs though, so that could be it also. Although I'm pretty much a newbie when it comes to weed.