Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Ketamine+NBOMes+Cocaine+Speed+THC+Benzos+Methadone - Free Party Connection

ketoz

Bluelighter
I had a wonderful dissociative-psychedelic experience few days ago and I feel like sharing. Please excuse me about my english, I’ll try my best.

Here’s what I consumed during more than 24 hours:

-1 tab called “Felix The Cat” composed of a mix of 0,8mg of 25C-NBOME and 0,6mg of 25B-NBOME

-at least between 3 and 4 grams of ketamine (i’m a consumer of ket for about 8 years now and doing session of couples of months few times a year, here I’ve been consuming at the most 3 grams a day for the last month and a half) (snorted)

-about 0,7 grams of good enough coke (snorted, sometimes mixed with ket sometimes alone)

-about 0,3 grams of speed paste (snorted)

-4 grams of high grade outdoor weed called “Lemon” (smoked)

-at the end of the session I consumed 100mg oxazepam, 6mg bromazepam, 20mg methadone orally and, of course snorted more ket and smoked more weed.

The event was unique.

I’m talking about an old-school totally illegal Free Tekno Party gathering more than 3000 people in a mythic no-man’s land in the mountains in a forest under wind-turbines located in the south-west of France.

It was just amazing.

Cops tried many times to stop the event or even block the huge queue of vehicles accessing the party with no luck. Nothing seems to be able to stop the tekno lovers to dance in front of this massive sound system which was just shaking the all valley.
Nothing seems to be able to stop all this beautiful people to connect each other on wicked tekno live machine. All imaginable drugs where readily and easily available and everybody was just shouting “ket ! speed ! trips ! taz !” and so on … even “heroin”. Things have changed…

During the sunday afternoon, in trance on some dirty electro mix, I had a revelation. Something or someone, I don’t know, called me. I left the dance-floor to walk behind the sound system and here I walked. I was under those big wind turbines and the sun was in front of me. The view was unbelievable. I walked on the top on a hill and i stopped there. A chain of mountains with snow on the top in the horizon.
The “Pyrenées”.
I sat there until the sun went down and I snorted another good sized line of ket (200-300mg)

And here I thought.
The awakening.

My eyes were following the chain of mountains.
I need to leave this place.
Sell all these drugs and buy a ticket.
I need to travel again, but for real this time, like I did in the past (Australia, Asia …).
If I snort all this k it’s because I need to travel physically, mentally and spiritually.
I need to feel things and emotions again, and learn more about me, about life and, after all, about everything and anything.

I hope this made sense, thanks for reading.

Keep connected.

substancecode_25cnbome
substancecode_25bnbome
substancecode_nbomes
substancecode_phenethylamines
substancecode_amphetamines
substancecode_cocaine
substancecode_stimulants
substancecode_marijuana
substancecode_cannabis
substancecode_bromazepam
substancecode_oxazepam
substancecode_benzos
substancecode_pharms
substancecode_methadone
substancecode_opiates
substancecode_ketamine
substancecode_dissociatives
explevel_experienced
roacode_oral
roacode_nasal
roacode_smoked
roacode_inhaled
exptype_positive
exptype_lifechanging
_combo_

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting, thanks for sharing. :) That is a LOT of drugs! Are you dependent on benzos? Because half those benzos would have had me blacked out several times over. Also you probably know but opiates and benzos is a dangerous combo, a close friend of mine ODd and died from the combo a while back.

Hello, thanks for the edit!
Yes I am dependant of benzos and opiates that's why the dosages are so high.. After reading back I realise it is a lot of drugs but at any point during the experience I felt like it was too much . Don't do this at home without any tolerance tho