• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Fried thread--the Steve 0s of bluelight

B

Bobgnarly966

Okay. My first drug use was huffing a 2 liter bottle and asphyxiating myself to get high when I was like 10. We used to sniff sharpies in middle school (edgy I know). As a teen I was stoned (weed) out of my mind for years. Did salvia countless times, dxm (ODed actually a few times), whip it's, Pcp, meth, cocaine, xanax, klonopin OD while drunk, (bad) acid, did some of these mixed and also have had an acute reaction to antipsychotics. Then drank for 6 months. I turned 21 last month. Am I fried? Maybe. Please share your list of Shitty drugs.

Okay. My first drug use was huffing a 2 liter bottle and asphyxiating myself to get high when I was like 10. We used to sniff sharpies in middle school (edgy I know). As a teen I was stoned (weed) out of my mind for years. Did salvia countless times, dxm (ODed actually a few times), whip it's, Pcp, meth, cocaine, xanax, klonopin OD while drunk, (bad) acid, did some of these mixed and also have had an acute reaction to antipsychotics. Then drank for 6 months. I turned 21 last month. Am I fried? Maybe. Please share your list of Shitty drugs.

Are you fried? I am not sure I am not a doctor. Your memory seems to be good, and you can write; but if you have questions about yourself and your own health please see a doctor and tell him/her your medical and drug history. You will not get into legal trouble for doing this.

Where I live a lot of teenagers used to, or maybe still do inhale duster. It's not nitrous oxide but it's chemicals that are used to clean computers. I have never done it but it's common where I live as is PCP, which again I never used. I have no real idea which drugs teenagers today use besides the cannabinoid research chemicals, research chemicals that I guess they order online or their friends order, any drug they can basically get their hands on or order from the darkweb or get from a dealer. But this is based on what I've read in the media here in the United States.

The worst drugs I ever used were without a doubt alcohol, opiates, and cocaine. I no longer use any drugs, I didn't go to rehab/detox I stopped using them by choice.

Last edited:
Well I'm sure the ODs did some damage but the brain is very resilient at that age (due to neuroplasticity), so pretty sure you're fine.

BTW you should sign up on bluelight so you can stay safe in the future, you'll learn a lot about harm reduction which is a must if you're using drugs.

Crushing up benadryl was very unpleasant, verrrrrrrrrrrrry unpleasant.

If you snort pseudophederine, you don't get high, you get fucking high blood pressure goddamn.

Drinking bottles of "dxm syrup" without actual dxm in it will take away not only your cough, your cold symptoms, and fevers, but also your ability to stop fucking throwing up.

My meth synth didn't go quite right this one time and I'm not quite sure what exactly I took, this pixie dust shit, probably took 10 years off my life and all the hair in my nose. Didn't even get fucking high and the flesh in my nose just kinda melted :X

Snorting seroquel feels kinda interesting actually, kinda like being on the border between being actually retarded or having a really deep nap.

Hmm, these e pills don't work anymore, thank god I got a whole fuggin hunnapack. Chomp Chomp Chomp, how many pills does it take to unravel cyberius's mental stability? Like the whole fucking hundred pack and an overdose. I couldn't feel any sense of orgasm, just emptiness of my testicular glands.

Ego death is pretty sick on psychedelics, not on meth 8(
I can't remember the last 8 months and the rest of my memory about my life is kind of a blur.
I could feel my consciousness just fuckin shedding hair like a cat replacing depth of thought with cold icy silence, that was easily the most disturbing feeling I've ever felt and I've done 13 hits of acid in a sitting

I am the frizzle fry, friend

Last edited:
I have really really pushed the envelope with a variety of substances over the years. Some of my greatest hits were daily high dose dxm, high doses of benadryl, and a couple of heavy uses of air duster while completely wacked out of mind on week long binges of heavy MDPV use.

None of this Im proud of. Wish I hadn't actually.

But, so far, I've always come back to my normal self without much noticeable (noticeable to me, anyhow) degradation of my mental faculties.

Some things took a long time to heal from. A 3 year period of almost constant mdpv binges, for example, took months before I felt back to my old self again. Same thing when I abused dxm daily, same thing when I had that period when I used mdma too frequently.

So, so far Im ok. Probably should quit while I can still say that. For the most part I have, haven't been reckless now going on at least a couple of years.

Most of these are pretty good. You had bad experiences because you took too much or combined them. This is basic HR stuff on what not to do.

Crushing up benadryl was very unpleasant, verrrrrrrrrrrrry unpleasant.

If you snort pseudophederine, you don't get high, you get fucking high blood pressure goddamn.

Drinking bottles of "dxm syrup" without actual dxm in it will take away not only your cough, your cold symptoms, and fevers, but also your ability to stop fucking throwing up.

My meth synth didn't go quite right this one time and I'm not quite sure what exactly I took, this pixie dust shit, probably took 10 years off my life and all the hair in my nose. Didn't even get fucking high and the flesh in my nose just kinda melted :X

Snorting seroquel feels kinda interesting actually, kinda like being on the border between being actually retarded or having a really deep nap.

Hmm, these e pills don't work anymore, thank god I got a whole fuggin hunnapack. Chomp Chomp Chomp, how many pills does it take to unravel cyberius's mental stability? Like the whole fucking hundred pack and an overdose. I couldn't feel any sense of orgasm, just emptiness of my testicular glands.

Ego death is pretty sick on psychedelics, not on meth 8(
I can't remember the last 8 months and the rest of my memory about my life is kind of a blur.
I could feel my consciousness just fuckin shedding hair like a cat replacing depth of thought with cold icy silence, that was easily the most disturbing feeling I've ever felt and I've done 13 hits of acid in a sitting

I am the frizzle fry, friend

I hope you are doing well, healthy, and not using drugs. Stay safe.

You're only 21 man, you got lots of years to keep fuckin' up. In all seriousness, you sound fine enough and I bet you haven't done irreparable damage yet.

My list of shitty drugs I've had my way with includes plenty, even if I don't feel like going over the specifics at the moment. Haven't gotten around to jenkem.

The only "drugs" I regret doing was huffing gasoline when I was 12. Maybe IV'ing meth, but it hasn't ruined my life so far, but I'm sure in the future my opinion on that will change. Smoked crack once, just so I could honestly say I've smoked crack. All the other stuff I have tried, from weed to molly to K2. Yeah actually, K2 was really bad also, and I hate the fact that is labeled as "legal weed" and it even looks like it when it's just chemicals like any other drug. So it might not seem that bad to someone whose smoked weed, even though almost everyone regrets trying it. I've always had the mentality that I want to experience everything at least once. Pcp or ketamine is next on the list for me, even though I might end up opting out of the pcp from hearing the horror stories.

lol i have some experience with some fucked up synth. got some shit one time tasted like straight coleman fuel, tasted it for days. the worst of all of them though was when i got this shit that smelled like straight ammonia when you smoked it. got pulled over by a state boy one night whole truck smells like ammonia and im 9 kindsa twacked out. tbh now i think it maybe i was just imagining the smell but my hands definitely reeked