• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Not so new

BaserStatus94

Greenlighter
Hey bluelighters! Had an old account but couldnt remember anything sign in wise, so here I am new account. Im 23 years and from florida. Ive been lurking forums and threads on here since 2011-2012 to find harm reduction tips on any substance ive dabbled in but didnt sign up until last year which is the account I lost.

I love just about every genre of music. I like to write (creative writing like storys, novels, etc.- havent finished a novel yet however). I like nature (camping, trailing, canoeing, etc.), and love animals more than I do people. Im also a stoner so i consider weed a hobby lol sure many of you can relate. Theres much more hobbies that i enjoy just cant think of atm.

Im not usually so open to letting people know my problems but since this is bluelight and my identity is anon. Ill admit that I'm a functioning D-amp/L-amp (Adderall) addict. Prescribed at 13, taken off at 15, back on from 16-18 when i lost my insurance, and back on within the last few months. I deff function better on than off, but Im also bipolar and if i dont take those meds then I undoubtedly end up in a hypomanic state that can sometimes lead to me not wanting to come down and going on a binge. Other than speed I smoke mj when i can (which is atleast once a week, but would be everyday if I had the $$$ like i used to) and I have been known to go on multiple day drinking spells (used to drink 6/7 days/week until I totaled my car and got a dui a few months ago). Im usually a borderline alcoholic when I run out of addy.

Basically I signed up to join in on the harm reduction conversations, and other topics that dont involve dick sizing on the amount of drugs Ive taken or take lol. Also the above paragraph felt great to say. I dont have to lie here which is the best part about anon. posting.

Anyway peace + love!! p.s. If you wanna know anything else or just wanna chat dont hesitate to hmu.

Hey BaserStatus, great intro, well done for joining up and getting involved here! :)

Sorry to hear about your drug difficulties. You're definitely not alone here though, and you may get some good help and support from the various forums in either coping with what you're taking or finding new ways of coping without them.

Either way, I hope you also head down to the hobby forums to share your writing, music tastes or anything else that appeals :)

Take care,
CFC

Thanks CFC thats what i love about bluelight is the level of support/understanding, and the strict harm reduction when it comes to drug experience/trip reports.

That is a pretty common outcome with a childhood prescription for Adderall sadly. Are you on meds for bipolar? I wasn't sure if that is what you meant or you meant if you don't take the Adderall prescription.

I hear you about the animals. I am a people lover as well, but hands down the animals have it over us humans when it comes to unconditional love and loyalty.:) Do you live with animals yourself?

Hi herbavore sorry for the confusion. Im currently prescribed lamotragine 200 mg for bipolar, 30mg Adderall xr in the am, and 30mg ir in the after noon (still 30 mg short of what i was prescribed at 14) but i often take 1 or two more than scripted a day. I know a lot of people with scripts so im basically never without them.

Im bipolar 2 to be more specific because the difference in the types is important.

And to answer the animal questions yes! I have 2 dogs a boston terrier and a great pyrannese (spellings way off lol)/lab mix. My boston terrier is my shadow haha she follows me everywhere.