Is Clenbuterol still made by a legit manufacturer?

The Charmer

Greenlighter
Back in the day this could be found in countries like Spain but nowadays is clenbuterol still made anywhere by a legitimate pharmaceutical company/licensed as a medical treatment anywhere?

Or has it just become an underground drug for athletes and bodybuilders?

Yes, it's still a legitimate medicine, approved in most countries.

The reason you see so many dodgy looking versions nowadays is just because there's such a huge market among fitness folks.

Yes, it's still a legitimate medicine, approved in most countries.

The reason you see so many dodgy looking versions nowadays is just because there's such a huge market among fitness folks.

Can confirm. I had to give clenbuterol syrup to severely allergic horses on occasion.

Lots of versions of Clenbuterol, I took it myself for a couple months for training, the sopharm version one of the most trusted. I know an European pharmacy that ships a legit version.

Lots of versions of Clenbuterol, I took it myself for a couple months for training, the sopharm version one of the most trusted. I know an European pharmacy that ships a legit version.
I've always liked so pharma. Best clen I've used.

I'm very interested in clen but I hear it can be lethal, what would be a correct way to use off-cycle? I hear you should cycle 2 weeks on 2 weeks off (dont know at what dose) and optionally take an ECA stack during the 2 weeks off for maximum fat-loss. Thinking about using it later down the road when I reach my goal weight (plus some) to lose the fat and get shredded and for a fat friend of mine.

It can harm myocytes (heart cells) at high(er) doses, but it's not 'lethal'. 2 on 2 off is pretty typical. Diet and cardio need to be on point for maximal bf% loss.

What would be considered a high dose? I hear some people doing 120mcg, but from the products I've been seeing 1 tab is only 40

What would be considered a high dose? I hear some people doing 120mcg, but from the products I've been seeing 1 tab is only 40

I've used up to 100mcg/day. I'd say 80mcg is sufficient for most. Start at 40 then up by 20 when sides wear off. Then just stay at 80 til you're happy with where you're at.

Black Stallion - That would be great news. I know we can’t share sources openly but if you can give me a hint say, that would be cool.

Black Stallion - That would be great news. I know we can’t share sources openly but if you can give me a hint say, that would be cool.

60mcg daily 2 on 2 off is what I was doing. Aint nuthing to it. The Charmer - think Charles Darwin and those fucking fast Mitsibishi’s you used to see everywhere.

60mcg daily 2 on 2 off is what I was doing. Aint nuthing to it. The Charmer - think Charles Darwin and those fucking fast Mitsibishi’s you used to see everywhere.

Lol nice hint. That's rc clen though if I'm thinking of the same source. I did like they're melanotan and ghrps though.

There's lots of overseas online pharmacies that can help you out. Though I'd recommend using a prepaid debit card when dealing with them just know case as some have reported fraud. Check their reviews on other boards.

I've had the Claire gel for horses before. Legit veterinary stuff ha. Most recently I got a vial of liquid which was so far as immediate noticeable effects goes, legitimate.

There's always a lot of interesting vet/horse products that come onto their websites first, long before bodybuilders pick up on it. Those racers really want the most outta their ponies ;)

There's always a lot of interesting vet/horse products that come onto their websites first, long before bodybuilders pick up on it. Those racers really want the most outta their ponies ;)
Injectable l-carnitine and b vitamins come to mind along with the obvious equipoise and tren ace lol. I was dating a girl who's on track to become a vet and I told her "script my pet some eq and Winstrol!"

Anything over 100mcg would be considered a " High dose" Clen is pretty abundant globally , tonnes of tabs from Europe, Brasil, East Asia and Mexico. Ventipulmin syrup ~ 25mcg/ml, 1 pump =4ml= 100 mcg , 355ml dispensers can be had for approx 80-100 bucks.
It's used mostly for Equine Asthma but is very effective and safe. I mean after all, most owners would consider their $100k-1 Mil race horses to be worth more than most humans lol.

Injectable l-carnitine and b vitamins come to mind along with the obvious equipoise and tren ace lol. I was dating a girl who's on track to become a vet and I told her "script my pet some eq and Winstrol!"

Lol yeah exactly. Also Pentosan, TBF, BPC etc etc - I picked them up from those sites years before I saw them becoming popular on the boards. Couldn't deal with any more of the low-concentration Ganabol type vet gear these days though :|

It's used mostly for Equine Asthma but is very effective and safe. I mean after all, most owners would consider their $100k-1 Mil race horses to be worth more than most humans lol.

Yeah, exactly - money talks. Which is why these guys are often pushing the envelope (to our benefit) with the PEDs.

Lol yeah exactly. Also Pentosan, TBF, BPC etc etc - I picked them up from those sites years before I saw them becoming popular on the boards. Couldn't deal with any more of the low-concentration Ganabol type vet gear these days though :|

There is a vet grade eq that's 200/ml. Can't remember the brand though.

Cricky.. That takes me back a bit, 50mg/ml.. ED injections still equated to bugger all per week..