• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Not Rollin on 3 Es

ThatWhiteJep

Greenlighter
So around 5pm, I ate 2 pieces of pizza not much. Then around 8 I took my first one. D&G, swallowed. Then around 10, nothing, so I swallowed another. 12oclock, nothing. So my friend says just try snorting it, so I snort half, and 20 minutes later I feel a small buzz, so I snorted the other half. And 30 minutes later, nothing. Now its 7am and I never felt anything.

I'd understand one not working, but 3? I got them from a pretty trustworthy friend. So is it just me? Or could they all be bunked?

There is no way for us to tell you what caused this. Best guess would be bunk pills but that is only best guess. We can't help you speculate on this as there are sooooo many chemicals out there there is no way of knowing without using something like a testkit or having lab tests done. Certain medications can also cause this. Follow that link and get yourself a testkit

One more piece of advice. When you don't feel anything after 1h off of 1 whole pill, it is very unwise to take more. Best case scenario you have laughably weak pills and taking more won't do much, worst case is that those pills contain a drug that takes 2-3 hours to start to work and is very dangerous, of which you now took a double dose. Research PMA/PMMA to find out more about this worst case scenario. I wouldn't do that again, it's useless in most cases, dangerous in some cases

I'll leave this thread open for a while should you have follow-up questions, but do note that speculation on what it is you took is not allowed here, so we can't help you with that

Having a trust worthy friend means nothing because
1. Everybody comes across a bunk batch at some point (especially if selling)
2. People either don't know, or do but become intent on selling them anyway

Sounds like ya got ripped. Youre buddy may or may not have known.

Pressed pills? Id find a reliable source to MDMA powder and make youre own caps.

Buy an e tester. You dont want to rely on people speaking, only facts.
second to a tester, research before buying. Check pill reports, dont trust people talking...

Good luck