Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Please welcome two new mods

spacejunk

Bluelight Crew
Hey folks,

i'm chuffed to be able to welcome halif and JoeBloggs as Australian Drug Discussion's new moderators.

give 'em some love!

<3 <3

Welcome to the team guys! It is great to have you on board and I am confident that both of you will make fantastic moderators. :)

Thanks to both of you. I look forward to becoming more active on here as a mod once I've come back to Melbourne in the next few days.

Thanks Zephyr. I look forward to getting my act together for this site. I'm at a crossroads - back home with all the old temptations after a year sober (aside from alcohol).

So pleased to have you on staff man :)

Has anyone heard from JoeBloggs?

I was thinking of applying then completely forgot about it. A big congratulations too you both. I may not know you well, but i do the other mods (particulary one <3DM) and have full confidence in them selecting the best candidates for the job. Well done guys!!

You'd make a good mod i reckon andy...

Havent seen you round here for a while, i hope you're well mate

There's another name i havent seen around in ages. Going alright mate?

Big smile just happened. Still got a pulse :) Let's do what we should and talk it up so these new mods (big ups!) have got something to do.

Yes!
Please let's do that :)

I miss the old days of AusDD, there were so many fucking great people and great minds and i miss em a lot.
It's just a matter of making a concerted effort to post more here, because i know people still read the threads here - but it's easier said than done sometimes.
Still, it's nice to see some names of people that havent posted much in recent years to know you're still kickin around

Thanks for the kind words! Your right, it would have been a couple of months at least. There wasnt any real reason i kind of just went threw a period of not using social media as much and forgot about checking forums when i was. Its good to be back though, i had fun going threw the achives for hours the other night.

Its about time i made a donation to BL. Almost 12 years over due :sus:

I noticed ADMINISTRATOR has replaced the Senior Moderator tag under your name! Congratulations mate!! Well deserved. I dont mean to go off topic, but a quick question. I remember years ago seeing "Donating Member" under some names im pretty sure it was BL. Out of interest is that still around? (The answer wont effect the donation size i promise haha)

LOL lost hippy great idea. Its a win-win for everyone. Time too get the chats on. (Ok re-reading this i think its safe too say im on the right path..gotta love surfing the forums while high on s...sorry..high on life!

Last edited: