European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

A heroin success story

the bold one

Bluelighter
I haven't posted for a long time but felt the need to share my story which might give others a small bit of hope.i was a heroin addict for 22 years,as bad a junkie as you could imagine.i spent years on the brink of death,I got endocarditis,hepatitis type 3 and 1 (just recently cured)blood clots in both my legs twice due to groin injecting which has left 10 inch operation scars on my groin/legs.i have now been clean for 7 months,look 10 years younger and have went from 9 to 13 stone,I was in my teenage years an armature boxer and represented scotland and am training again,though it's harder at 43 yrs old compared to when I was 17 years! I just hope people in a similar position takes a wee bit of hope from my story,if I can do it anyone can,please try if you are in this position,you can get your life back.love and respect to all blue lighters and never give up on your problems,there is a way out.peace,erik

I haven't posted for a long time but felt the need to share my story which might give others a small bit of hope.i was a heroin addict for 22 years,as bad a junkie as you could imagine.i spent years on the brink of death,I got endocarditis,hepatitis type 3 and 1 (just recently cured)blood clots in both my legs twice due to groin injecting which has left 10 inch operation scars on my groin/legs.i have now been clean for 7 months,look 10 years younger and have went from 9 to 13 stone,I was in my teenage years an armature boxer and represented scotland and am training again,though it's harder at 43 yrs old compared to when I was 17 years! I just hope people in a similar position takes a wee bit of hope from my story,if I can do it anyone can,please try if you are in this position,you can get your life back.love and respect to all blue lighters and never give up on your problems,there is a way out.peace,erik

Amazing work buddy - thanks for posting! :D

Congrats bro.

From the stuff you said , & on it 22 year , I have been at it about 5, I don't want to burst your bubble, more about being cautious, I have went longer than that and thought that's me done, and a slip up,few weeks later your back to square one. But after 22 buddy you surly must be sick of it all. I know I am after 5.

Best of luck to you.

Congrats bro.

From the stuff you said , & on it 22 year , I have been at it about 5, I don't want to burst your bubble, more about being cautious, I have went longer than that and thought that's me done, and a slip up,few weeks later your back to square one. But after 22 buddy you surly must be sick of it all. I know I am after 5.

Best of luck to you.

Not trying to be prick mate but 5 yrs is next to duck all.when you have done damage like I have you better believe you get sick of it.thers more chance of me growing a ten inch cock than going back to the shit now!

Not trying to be prick mate but 5 yrs is next to duck all.when you have done damage like I have you better believe you get sick of it.thers more chance of me growing a ten inch cock than going back to the shit now!

That's the attitude of a fighter. I'm so made up for you and your progress. The world in front of you is yours for the taking and it seems you've already found that out! Good looking out for yourself!

True dat mate. I had 20 years under my belt and didn't push it as far as some have - I only ODd once and never got into deep vein injecting - but I've just cleared 2 and a half years clean, and just the thought of using again almost makes me feel physically ill. You need to learn to hate the stuff with every fibre of your being before you can feel free.

....stees usual boring bullshit...

You're not alone Stee. You've got a family. A mum and a dad.

Not trying to he a dick here but you've got to stop wallowing in self pity like this man. Having parents who are still alive (regardless of their faults) is something some of us would give their left bollock for.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's your wife and it's your life (to paraphrase a certain well known song). What you need is a fuckin divorce mate! PM me...

Although Lou reed nailed it pretty succinctly it's not your life and your wife it's your strife and yourr knife which is going to kill you after it us stripped all the humanity and goodness from you

Although Lou reed nailed it pretty succinctly it's not your life and your wife it's your strife and yourr knife which is going to kill you after it us stripped all the humanity and goodness from you

Same fuckin things mate... ;)