L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Anyone Else Have Great Retirement Sex?

wallywogs

Bluelighter
Im 60 and retired and wife is 54 due to retire in a few months. For the last couple of years we have been like dogs, even more so the last year since I retired. I'm not bragging but we usually have some sort of sex a couple times a day. We will "nap" at 4 if we can, eat pussy and get my dick sucked. I have her wake me up by sitting on my face, she just loves to suck dick. Don't get me wrong I am not saying I get totally hard and orgasm all the time but we sure do a lot of shit together. Also the last couple of years she likes anal...nice.
Anyone else have this experience as you get older?
Cheers

Hi Wally,

I got a divorce 7 years ago and have had the best sex of my life since then. I am 69! We seniors know what we want and will settle for nothing less than great sex at this point in life. Had the not so good sex for too many years. Never again. I have found if the man cannot kiss well, he cannot make love well either. So, for me, they are not even getting to first base unless they are a good kisser let alone hit a home run, lol. :)

its true the shit kissing is a terrible sign

some people got the magic touch and some dont

We are not retired, yet, but mrs roar and I are having more and better sex the older we get.

I've been retired for five years now and the sex has pretty much dissappeared. Two years before retirement sex was at least once per week and sometimes twice in a week. The first year, we traveled a lot and the sex was almost nightly, seems that hotel rooms wakes up the disires! From there it went down hill slowly til now, it has been three months since our last sex.

I think that some of it is from too much time together, some due to illnesses and from age itself.
I sure do miss it as we were always having sex and shareing with other partners and couples as MFM, FMF, MMF, FFM and outright swapping.