L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Shed some light on this girl situation?

~kira~

Bluelighter
Alright, so I work with this girl. For a couple months now. When she first started working at our place of work she instantly clicked with myself, and a few others (mostly girls) We get a long great. Like her personality is just bomb. I love it. lol. However we do work almost everyday together so this could be why. Forced to tolerate eachother (kidding!) We have hung out once, and had a beer and just talked for a while. She was in a relationship but it sounded like it was shitty, and they broke up. I think she's having some fun with a guy, and seeing each other regularly. She did say that she isn't looking for a relationship (in general, with anyone) However, she calls me baby, love, and hun a lot, and says i love you a shit ton of times to. I obviously say it back.

We had a party at my place the other night and she was planning on staying the night cause she had to work the next day. Anyways, we all got pretty trashed. She ended up getting pretty sick and throwing up everywhere. So I took her up to my room (which is where her stuff was) and basically cared for her the rest of the night. Everyone was still having some fun downstairs, and she told me to go. But I stayed. For more reasons that one. In all honesty I wanted to make sure she was alright. She passed out shortly..

I eventually passed out about a half hour later. I was going to try cuddling and stuff with her, but I've been out of this game for about 2 years so I just kinda layed weirdly haha. I woke up, with my arm over her and cupping her boob..lol. I'm guessing she was cool with it, or just decided fuck it. We both got up to go pee and got some aspirin and such. We went back upstairs to sleep, when we layed down she told me I could come closer, so I did, I put my body closer to her's and put my arm over her side and she held my arm. We also had or legs crossed or interlocked. We slept like this and well it was pretty sick.

Anyway, there was no awkwardness. I'd like things to go further but I guess I wanna get some advice from others? I'm not really sure what I want. Either a fwb or a relationship. Either one is fine with me. I miss having any type of physical contact with a female. Like I said its been 2 years, so this...this satisfied me lol. I might ask her to talk one night after work and just bring up the conversation and see where it goes. What do you guys think? Think she wants anything?

Hard to say but its not always wise to get involved with co-workers. If the job isnt important to you, then have at it, but if you need this work, think then re-think, then think one more time about it.

look i say go for it

if its not awkward thats a good sign.

if it does blow up later it will be shit that you work with her but to be honest not having anything happen is worse than having good shit happen followed by sorrow.

it may never get to sorrow, it may just be good shit forever.

go for it

ask her out on her own for an evening and take it from there

Yeah, it sounds like you're comfortable together and she trusts you.
Getting intimate with co-workers is a no-no, i reckon - but i dunno, it sounds like you enjoy each other's company.
What do you have to lose?

Just go for it. Not in a creepy way. Of you feel way comfortable around her, then you give off that vibe and there is a good chance she feels the same.
Work is an interesting element but more so if there is a breakup. Couples can work together with nonproblems.
Anyways, life is too short to have shit go by you and wonder about what would have happened. Instead act like you got nothing to lose. Chicks like that confidence anyways

Aw... sounds cute! Just go with the flow.... drink with her again and see what happens. :)

^ haha. I agree. Drink with her again. Seriously think about it though because fwb usually leave at least 1 with feelings and that leads to problems