The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Suboxone Metabolism and Sticky Rigs

Slickwitit

Greenlighter
Hey everyone, this is my first time posting. And I have read some things about sticky rigs and how suboxone effects your metabolism. But not the answers I was looking for. My pethoughts iguana has a prescription for suboxone. And a nasty needle addiction It earned from using heroin for 3 years. So now subs are being IV'd. And honestly it has kept him quite well for over a year now. No relapses. Eventually he will kick the rigs out of the equation, but until then, he works out of town every week and does it on the road. Lately though, he has picked up his rigs as normal and they have been going to hell MUCH faster than usual. He only typically gets 2-3 uses out of each one before he has to use herculean strength to get anything out. Anyone else experience this lately? Have the manufacturer's started to make them more cheaply to adhere to the "one time use" description? And is there any remedy to this "drag" they seem to get?
My next question is that my pet iguana recently gave a sub to a buddy of his so he could kick the Ole H train and get himself off and clean as easily as possible. Now, he also has a job Interview with the company I work with. It's a GREAT career I have gotten myself into. He got the interview with my recommendation. But they are going to give him a U.A. in 2 days and he has been clean for 3 prior. I don't want him to fail and it look poorly on myself. I was thinking how Suboxone effects a lot of people with constipation and difficulty urinating and also less frequency for both. Indicating a "slowing of bodily systems". I personally havent gained any noticeable weight. But I know some people have. Perhaps indicating a metabolic interruption or slowing down. Would this also mean that being on suboxone would increase the time it takes for any other drugs to get out of his system? Being that it may take longer to get through your system? Any answers would be greatly appreciated! And any advice for future threads as well!

Thanks!
(If this needs to be moved some where else, please do. I tried posting into "Other Drugs", but it wouldn't allow me to do to prefix issue's via mobile.)