• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Which RC dissociative is closest in effect to MXE?

Was a suggestion but now reading into it I think 2'-Oxo-PCE might be better suited? Last disso I tried WAS mxe years ago so unfortunately I cannot offer my personal recommendation. All I can say is that I wish it hadn't all but disappeared...

Was a suggestion but now reading into it I think 2'-Oxo-PCE might be better suited? Last disso I tried WAS mxe years ago so unfortunately I cannot offer my personal recommendation. All I can say is that I wish it hadn't all but disappeared...

Yeh, I was wondering about O-PCE, but it sounds like it can be somewhat overstimulating to the point of mania. I particularly liked the sedated psychedelia of MXE (though admittedly it could get a bit manic in higher doses).

Edit:

3-meo-pcp?
3-meo-pce?
3-ho-pcp?
3-ho-pce?

Too much fuckin choice...

Last edited:
Not that I know much about these things, but is deschloroketamine not similar to ketamine and MXE at all FUBAR?

Not that I know much about these things, but is deschloroketamine not similar to ketamine and MXE at all FUBAR?

Fucked if I know mate - my dissociative experience stops at MXE. But I feel I may have been spoiled as it seems to be the crème de la crème of dissos...

Yeh, I was wondering about O-PCE, but it sounds like it can be somewhat overstimulating to the point of mania. I particularly liked the sedated psychedelia of MXE (though admittedly it could get a bit manic in higher doses).

Edit:

3-meo-pcp?
3-meo-pce?
3-ho-pcp?
3-ho-pce?

Too much fuckin choice...

And don't you forget it. O-PCE is frikkin' insanely stimulating at higher doses. Not a million miles away from MXE (I'd actually say pretty damn close to it) at lower doses but the line is a fine one and the moreishness involved makes it... risky for some (myself included). If able to stick rigidly to dosing it's not bad at all as a "nearly" one... if not be prepared for the men with the big nets to come pluck you from a horribly public place in horribly lacking state of undress sooner rather than later.

Of the others you mention I've only sampled the first two and found them both pretty similar with the latter (3-MeO-PCE) variant being the (slightly) more stimulating and (slightly) less interesting... However, there seems to be major issues with consistency across batches so either and both can go from virtually inert to rip ya face off intense depending on source and batch.

Not much help I know but all I got on the matter I'm afraid. I'd still say O-PCE is the closest to MXE but it is still a very different beast and one that needs very, very cautious riding (fnarr, etc).

And don't you forget it. O-PCE is frikkin' insanely stimulating at higher doses. Not a million miles away from MXE (I'd actually say pretty damn close to it) at lower doses but the line is a fine one and the moreishness involved makes it... risky for some (myself included). If able to stick rigidly to dosing it's not bad at all as a "nearly" one... if not be prepared for the men with the big nets to come pluck you from a horribly public place in horribly lacking state of undress sooner rather than later.

Of the others you mention I've only sampled the first two and found them both pretty similar with the latter (3-MeO-PCE) variant being the (slightly) more stimulating and (slightly) less interesting... However, there seems to be major issues with consistency across batches so either and both can go from virtually inert to rip ya face off intense depending on source and batch.

Not much help I know but all I got on the matter I'm afraid. I'd still say O-PCE is the closest to MXE but it is still a very different beast and one that needs very, very cautious riding (fnarr, etc).

So have you tried deschloroketamine then Shambles?

I've no interest in trying either it or any other disassociative drug but was more curious from a clinical standpoint.

Having witnessed quite a few RSIs (Rapid Sequence Inductions) with regular ketamine I find it a really interesting compound.

Incidentally, RSI protocol with ketamine, fentanyl and midazolam sounds a pretty wild combo. The whole point of it is to knock someone out but assuming you were actually awake after it, I bet it's a new level of fucked-upedness to experience....

Cheers Shambo! Can I ask which of the RC dissos that you've tried you like the best? (Discounting MXE of course)

I would be willing to take a punt on a recommendation from such as yourself...

^...

So have you tried deschloroketamine then Shambles?

Assuming by that you mean what is widely sold as O-PCE, yes, yes I have and on more than one occasion. It's actually hands down my second(ish) fave dissociative if you take ket and MXE out of the picture...

With some caveats...

My actual hands-down fave would be 3-MeO-PCP but only in pure(ish) [s'all relative, no?] form or, more realistically these days, enough be able spunk a shedload on and hope it was at least halfway decent. I've never had "bad" 3-MeO-PCP but I have had weak as all fukkery at times. At reasonable concentrations that stuff is bllissful beyond belief... but at "every time I've had it in the last few years" levels it's been pissweak bordering on insult.

Same goes for 3-MeO-PCE only twice over.

Of the above two the former is certainly better (imo)... but batch is king unfortunately... :\

As for 0-PCE... that shit is strong as a motherfukker. And surprisingly close to MXE in so many ways... Sadly the big difference is that even relatively low-level dosing (75-100mg+ for me with every batch I sampled) sent me into such insanely overstimulated conditions it's very hard to recommend to anybody who lives where "public" and/or "long history of drug abuse" is an issue. Shit is gold... but highly risky. I'd still call it as the best available of all dissos that are not ketamine or MXE that I've yet sampled...

... But that warning is not for show. I really, seriously mean it. Shit is both powerful and moreish. You seriously do risk being crazy nekkid man running down the street if you don't take care.

If you don't have an insanely high tolerance like it sounds Shambles does, the stimulation really isn't a huge deal with O-PCE. I never went insane with my disso dosing with MXE and 3-MeO-PCP, so 75mg of O-PCE is inconceivable to me. I can't remember my dosages too well now, but 15mg of it got me pretty far out there if I'm remembering correctly. The only issue I had was the lingering stimulation, and thus prevention of late night dosing and being able to go to bed at a reasonable hour. None during the experience though.

If you don't have an insanely high tolerance like it sounds Shambles does...

I do and - at risk of being kinda parochial - I suspect (mostly) all who post here know this. And those that don't should hopefully get the message just as you did. I recommended caution and did not kid...

Isn't deschloroketamine O-PCM as opposed to O-PCE? My vendor has both - though i'm fully aware that what is advertised is not necessarily what is actually supplied...

Yeah, you're correct. My bad. Thought I had a niggle. O-PCM is dire.