• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Ethyl - Hexedrone - "HEXEN"

This stuff is intriguing me. What's the body load like? Is it punishing on the heart?

Yes... Super accelerated heart beat (120bpm) lasting around 18h after a heavy session.

I have no idea if this means it's cardiotoxic, but your gut tells you in ain't healthy. Still, it activates your reward system in such a strong way that you might conclude: even if cardiotoxic, it is still worth it. Live fast, die young.

Bugger that. The more I read about this stuff the more I want to stick to ethylamphetamine/meth/phet for when the candle needs burning at both ends. And dipropionylmorphine/chlormethiazole/occasional moggies the rest of the time (note for the unaware, just because one person seems to be skinny as a piece of wire yet never gain weight or be easy to knock out doesn't mean a mix like that won't kill you. My case I need the opioids to walk and chlormethiazole to stop seizures, so I'm taking them daily to begin with, one introduced while tolerant to the other; DON'T mix chlormethiazole with anything, maybe weed and good enough for upper hangovers, but also good at offing people)

I think though, I might actually want to if I were to take this ugly son of a cunt, and anything that'll get a human behaving like a rat in a cage with electrodes implanted in its brain for bugger all reason, not even pleasure, now thats scraping the bottom of the barrel and (irony intended given the nature of the product) taking it back to china for a bloody field trip.

I tried this again from a different vendor and it was nowhere near as good this time round and stopped having any positive effect after half a dozen lines or so. Very strange. Might leave it be for now.

Not me, but I'm intrigued, what does your stuff look like? Is it any good?

Turns out it wasn't Hexedrone it was 4-cec. Sold to me as mephedrone.

So yeah.. 4-CEC smells like gone off cheese, it will tear apart your nasal passages 1000x worse than anything else i've ever done but it vapes alright.

Vaping it is best ROA. Only ROA worth it actually.

4-CEC? what is that? para-chlorethylcathinone?

If so, that is a nasty looking compound. Both due to its similarities to para-haloamphetamines, which are serotonergic neurotoxins used to lesion animal brains, in unpleasant and unsavoury biology experimentation, and destroy serotonergic nerve pathways via microinjection to specific areas of interest, and also, a terminal haloalkyl group has the potential to act as an alkylating agent, and to be mutagenic and possibly carcinogenic.

I'd avoid this stuff like I'd avoid a face full of theresa may's cheesy, sand-encrusted disease-pit.

If so, that is a nasty looking compound. Both due to its similarities to para-haloamphetamines, which are serotonergic neurotoxins used to lesion animal brains, in unpleasant and unsavoury biology experimentation, and destroy serotonergic nerve pathways via microinjection to specific areas of interest, and also, a terminal haloalkyl group has the potential to act as an alkylating agent, and to be mutagenic and possibly carcinogenic.

I'd avoid this stuff like I'd avoid a face full of theresa may's cheesy, sand-encrusted disease-pit.

Not the best then!

Heh, if there's one thing that Theresa May's PSA has achieved, it's to make us all realise that the large majority of analogues are shite. She has successfully driven us all back underground and into the arms of the criminal gangs. You really are a fuckin stupid cunt Mrs May...

Oh, I wouldn't call May a cunt.

Cunts have warmth, depth and a use to the human species. Theresa May has none of these redeeming qualities whatsoever. She's just
a noxious bitch from hell with the intellect of an amoeba and the sex appeal of a rapist in a paediatric oncology ward.

And it isn't so much that RCs are all shite, its that the waves of ban after ban after fucking ban have MADE them dangerous, by progressively whittling away at the legal, safer options of better quality, to the point that the buggers making money selling them are scraping so far past the bottom of the barrel that they ended up digging up a fossil like May. She is a dinosaur, with her head stuck both in the past and somewhere around the region of her appendix, with about as many redeeming features as josef fritzl. Well, not quite that many, but she is trying. Very trying. Of my patience and will not to flog her to death slowly with a sock filled with partially frozen razorblades and dog waste.

Bloody cow is to blame in a large part, directly for the likes of dodgy ass highly toxic cannabinoids with iffy as hell structures like those tert-leucine ended fuckers that cased waves of deaths, the potential releasers of fluoroacetate, and all sorts of third-world third rate garbage that nobody with any sense whatsoever would touch with a ten foot shitty pole, unless to ram said garbage up her fungating tumor of an arsehole so far she can snort them in reverse. Bloody poisonous little ambulant cess-pit that she is.

As far as I'm concerned, the PSA is a non-law, illegitimate and unworthy of notice. Only crime is getting caught. Fucking slag. I vote we bring back burning at the stake for vile old witches like her.

^Yeh, that is exactly what I meant, but (as ever Mr.Chicken) you have succeeded in putting it much more succinctly than I ever could. =D

Last edited:
I'm told I have a way with words.

I'm not wrong though, that bitch is the devil. Just put a Barrett light .50 in my hands and I'd end the fucker and sod off laughing.

Its just as well for her/it that my joints are buggered, or I'd have long lost patience with her existence by now.
Not that the PSA affects me, given I'm an asocial autie with fucked joints, that doesn't trust either the street or the chinese and I've a bent for chemistry and biotech. But shes still a bitch and can go rot in hades.

4-CEC? what is that? para-chlorethylcathinone?

Probably should have checked back here before getting through.. I don't know.. well over 10 grams :/

It sounds like the para-halocathinones might be less toxic than the amphetamines. THIS IS NOT DIRECT QUOTATION OF FACT! DO NOT USE AS ADVICE!

I'd be most curious to see the results of assays on serotonergic neuron cell cultures, or donald trump. That said, if it does just take time to turn someone into a dribbling cretin, we'd notice nothing =D

Just as well you did, because he'd probably get stuck half way through.

When george bush actually says 'well at least he makes me look good', that really says something pretty harsh about someone, no?

He might look like a tumor with sunburn, but I suppose at least Trump doesn't look like a monkey getting a finger forced up its ass.
Then again, he does have a name that is a slang term for a fart, so, on balance, yes, he's a shitdribbling son of a syphilitic whore.

Just as well you did, because he'd probably get stuck half way through.

When george bush actually says 'well at least he makes me look good', that really says something pretty harsh about someone, no?

He might look like a tumor with sunburn, but I suppose at least Trump doesn't look like a monkey getting a finger forced up its ass.
Then again, he does have a name that is a slang term for a fart, so, on balance, yes, he's a shitdribbling son of a syphilitic whore.

Limpet, one of these days we will have to have a discussion regarding the colour of some of your language but not tonight as that is possibly the best description of the man I have encountered yet =D

As far as I know, insulting political figures doesn't violate the BLUA. If it did there would be a lot of people getting infracted if not daily, then several times a week; given that 95% of political figures currently in power are vile, slimy irredeemable stinking abortions concerned only with stabbing anyone who's managed to climb higher on the greasy pole in the back.

Currently I cannot think of a single politician who isn't a total cunt, bar whassisname, the guy who looks like a frog and always seems to have a pint in his hand...nigel something or other. Otherwise, a pack of greasy tossers with not a redeeming feature between them. And thats not just britain, but the US, most of the orient, eastern europeans either seem not to be large enough countries to be noticed much internationally, bar russia. Putin is unusually intelligent, no doubt about it, he isn't stupid. An evil, scheming murdering monstrous bastard for sure, but not stupid.

As for my language, I have my writing/talking style, it has been more or less the same since I first learned speech, and discuss all you want, just don't expect it to result in anything changing. As for that bloated cancerous gorgonslut, if anything, I was rather polite about the fucker.

Play with it in small amounts. Don't order more than 5g MAX.

I've had problems with it before, but then my stupid self ordered 20g.

Could not control my subconscious and did it every day for about 2 weeks, 14g done.

Flushed the rest down the toilet while high on it (to allow me to make an easy decision).

I seemed to have acquired heart/blood issues by abusing. Previously a very healthy and physically active person.

Have fun. Test yourself. Experiment. Be warned.