• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Ethyl - Hexedrone - "HEXEN"

Are there any reports anywhere about HEXEDRONE which is a different drug from hexen or ethyl hexedrone?

I am only bumping because I have experience. Hex-en is great stuff. sniffing is ok, but if you slam like me, then you can hear the ringing so loud.. like Angel's in my head. it's a very INTENSE drug, I believe to be many times stronger than IV crack.

it's more aggressive thank crack usage in how compulsive, in that the urge to redose is that strong.

I put it out on a the street once back a ways, which did not come as s return. nobody knows what the fuck hexen is on the street, so people were reluctant to buy something they don't knowabout.

to make another point of how compulsive redosing Hex can be, one guy I know asks me every time I see him if I got it. I gave him 3 g once and he thinks it's the best shot out. that was February '17. just saw him yesterday.

the point is it's a drug you won't forget.

...sniffing is ok, but if you slam like me, then you can hear the ringing so loud.. like Angel's in my head. it's a very INTENSE drug, I believe to be many times stronger than IV crack.
it's more aggressive thank crack usage in how compulsive, in that the urge to redose is that strong.
the point is it's a drug you won't forget.
Weird, I'm not sure if I'd like to give it go or if it's one for the 'Drugs I'm Afraid to Try' list :?
It sounds pretty diabolical judging from your description :sus:

Sooner or later someone is going to realize that dimethyl hexadrone is even more potent.

The Chinese who make this stuff really cannot be too good at pattern matching, much less the more specific QSAR.

Of course, we are drifting ever further from that which is known.

The p-Me derivative of hexadrone would likely be a more forgiving compound. Not safe, but at least the duration would come down.

Does anyone here still dabble? The last batch I had was flushed it was so bad.

The truth is that the pharmacore of the cathinone class has hardly been scratched. There are literally thousands of possible compounds. But sooner or later, one of them will turn out to have affinity for an unexpected receptor and so we could already be seeing people developing chronic illnesses due to these untried compounds.

Since metabolism will have many paths and sooner or later we ARE going to end up with something that causes chronic toxicity. The next thalidomide for example.

Since metabolism will have many paths and sooner or later we ARE going to end up with something that causes chronic toxicity. The next thalidomide for example.
Yeah, I guess it's true to say that all RCs are completely untested in terms of the effects they may have on the offspring of parents that were using these compounds in the run up to conception? Even worse if they were heavy users, and obviously if the mother was / is using during pregnancy.

I would imagine that such things are going to be very under-reported though, there's probably not going to be a huge amount of parents of harmed offspring that are going to volunteer the information that they were using RCs in the run up to, or post-conception.

I didn't think i'd like these kind of RCs. But it was definitely worth the sample baggy. The only thing is you gain a tolerance quick. And then it runs out. Snorting it was my ROA. I'd do it again if it were around. But I went looking for it and all I could get from the vendor was FLakka. So I decided against it. :)

[SIZE=3][B]Bleaney[/B][/SIZE] - Because we SAW people with GAD and thought 'we can do better'. 1Kg made 2 million pills and I think etizolam and clobazam are just as good. Safe and not physically addictive.
Do you know my wife said 0.5 mg was right for GAD right? She is the smart one.

You seem a lovely chap - I worry you mess with stuff that nobody can say is safe.
I've taken 100mg of each and yeah- pyrazolam didn't plateau, but I did a week's work on it.
I dunno... It just feels like a son I haven't met yet.

So do NOT end up on that shrine. I'm not a fan. Basejumpers have sights to remember people but it always begins 'we loved them and they knew the risks' wherease my own feeling is people grieving for themselves. Not always but often. If you didn't know the person in meat-space... how close were you really?

I know this is an unpopular view but just look at the avoidable deaths worldwide each day - are they less valid? Help when you can, know when you can help, accept that you did your best.

@AlsoTapered please don't worry about me. My new focus in life has become my ADHD assessment which is hopefully coming up relatively soon, one way or another.

If there are too many confounding and complicating factors, and I mean especially in terms of alcohol and substances, when I have my assessment, it could really fuck up my chances of a proper diagnosis and treatment.

As you would probably know or guess, Alcohol and substances, esp benzos, can worsen or mimic ADHD symptoms, so I need to get them out of the way.

It's become clear that I need to change my trajectory, so the combos have gone, the modafinil has gone, the spirits have almost gone, and the benzo taper will be next.

Hopefully substances will be well out of the way before my assessment, and then all they will have to work out is whether my ASD and anxiety is separate from my ADHD symptoms. I think it is, but it is complicated, and I hope that I get a good assessor / team of assessors / whatever it will be.

It's only 10 years since it's been considered possible to have both ASD and ADHD together since the release of the DSM5. In the preceeding DSM4 it was deemed categorically impossible, so the science in this particular corner is still very new, and I just hope I get someone who knows what they are doing.

It concerns me massively that even the so called top of their field research experts didn't really seem to have a fucking clue what is going on in this particular corner of neurodivergence that I find myself in, until just 10 years ago. They seem to be making things up as they go along, and changing their minds with every new version of DSM. I know it's progress, of a sort. But I wish they were 50-100 years ahead of where they actually are. It's not a great time to be going through the system right now.

Although better than it would have been 10 years ago.

Last edited:
No - we ran in vivo, in vitro and even human trials - find me a single pyrazolam death.

Some makers care. You KNOW why I quit.
OK let me re-phrase that. I would imagine that most of the RCs bought to market by the more reputable sellers at least, would at least have had some form of safety trials. For example Julian at the well known British RC company, seemed to have a level of ethics and responsibility to his business.

I know you also have high ethical standards, but I doubt these 2 examples are true across the board.

There's no way it could be stated that every RC has been tested for the potential effects on unborn babies etc. Some of them were probably tested on a few human guinea pigs, and then rushed to market to maximise profits before they got banned. We may never know the true scale of long term health issues and deaths caused by some RCs.

Yah - I worked for J.... we spent a lot on testing.
The funny thing is we passed on AH-7921 because it was no fun and went straight to U-47700. But then someone began selling Kgs of the powder, people died, I had abreakdown.

Yah - I worked for J.... we spent a lot on testing.
The funny thing is we passed on AH-7921 because it was no fun and went straight to U-47700. But then someone began selling Kgs of the powder, people died, I had abreakdown.
Sounds bad. I never tried that U-47700 stuff, it was very strong wasn't it? IIRC.

I completely agree with your assessment of AH7921, it was no fun, but I still ended up using it for a while before I managed to quit regular use of opiates.