• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Ethyl - Hexedrone - "HEXEN"

Started railing lines of around 60 to 70 mg up each nostril then repeated about 30 minutes later. The larger dosages make a big difference and was certainly much more enjoyable. I can kinda see where people get the coke comparisons from, but with this stuff the high is smoother and lasts longer.

I've heard mostly good things about it, the negatives being things getting messy if you binge on it and nose damage.

it felt like a cross between coke and meth with some qualities of one and some of the other.
If you have perfect discipline you can happily take it instead of both the coke and meth - the feeling is amazing - a perfect euphoric stimulant you could call it. But if you exceed the recommended amount for the evening (I would say its just round 100mg's) well then youre fucked. it will crush you.

That shit is really strong and besides it only delivers short (around 2 hours of) plain and simple, hard - hammering „in-your-face“ (S)DNRI-Stimulation with only the first dose working properly and not that bad, more than expected tbh - but each and every redose leading to nothing but unnerving wakefulness and jittery, simple not so nice

I can kinda see where people get the coke comparisons from, but with this stuff the high is smoother and lasts longer.

Intrigued by this, but I fear that it might be a let down, I know too well that what I'm really looking for is a 4-MMC V2 (which, of course, is unrealistic) :\

My understanding (from reading others reports - haven't tried it myself) is that hexen suffers horribly from the law of diminishing returns. First dose or two can be quite nice but then it quickly devolves. This is typical, of course, especially for these recent rc cathinones, but I hear hexen is especially bad in this regard.

And hexen is suppose to be extra fiendy/compulsive. They all are but with such limited returns you probably quickly find yourself constantly redosing even despite it being worthless to do so...

My understanding (from reading others reports - haven't tried it myself) is that hexen suffers horribly from the law of diminishing returns. First dose or two can be quite nice but then it quickly devolves. This is typical, of course, especially for these recent rc cathinones, but I hear hexen is especially bad in this regard.
And hexen is suppose to be extra fiendy/compulsive. They all are but with such limited returns you probably quickly find yourself constantly redosing even despite it being worthless to do so...

Thanks, this is useful - will keep my ear on the ground but if that's the case I think I might leave this one alone. One of the fun elements of stims (at least for me) is the redosing, being able to play for longer if I fancy so... another pill, another bump, another line... (or two, or three, or four) =D

Thanks, this is useful - will keep my ear on the ground but if that's the case I think I might leave this one alone. One of the fun elements of stims (at least for me) is the redosing, being able to play for longer if I fancy so... another pill, another bump, another line... (or two, or three, or four) =D

I encourage you to have a dabble. The urge to re-dose isn't that unmanageable in my experiences and it's quite fun when you push past the little princess doses. Give a few lines a whirl.

I encourage you to have a dabble. The urge to re-dose isn't that unmanageable in my experiences and it's quite fun when you push past the little princess doses. Give a few lines a whirl.

What's it like on the nose?

And can you vape it..?

Very, very tempting. A little devil smiley would be appropriate here! How about the comedown, and is it hard on the body, e.g. nausea, exhaustion, muscular and joint pains, skin/nose area.

What's it like on the nose?

And can you vape it..?

It is much worse on the nose than coke but it's bearable, I would not suggest spending days in the stuff though. No experience of vaping, but I have heard it's very good if you get the technique right.

Very, very tempting. A little devil smiley would be appropriate here! How about the comedown, and is it hard on the body, e.g. nausea, exhaustion, muscular and joint pains, skin/nose area.

A little but if all of the above and with a slight headache (the nose blockage is quite strong). Again, I have not gone crazy with the stuff so far but I managed to cope fine with the aftermath.

Can confirm.
Pretty shit, IME/IMO.
Fiendy, anxiety producing, not really worth it.
No 3-FPM, this stuff.

I got a sample of this when I ordered 4-aco-met from China. Can't stop redosing lol! It's considered a hazardous substance in Sweden and is therefore illegal to possess (but not illegal to have it in your system). I like it! Get really cramped muscles but went out for some magnesium which I hope will help.

I got a sample of this when I ordered 4-aco-met from China. Can't stop redosing lol! It's considered a hazardous substance in Sweden and is therefore illegal to possess (but not illegal to have it in your system). I like it! Get really cramped muscles but went out for some magnesium which I hope will help.

Do you redose in...
a) Pre-ban mephedrone style, to get that beautiful high again and again
b) In not-so-good cocaine style, to chase a high which will never materialize?
I'm interested...

I've never done cocaine so I'm a bit inexperienced there but yes the redoses never get as good as the next ones.

It's like cocaine in that eventually you are just chasing the high, but you will have a good couple of hours before you get to that stage. The more of this stuff I take the more I like it (as in frequency not marathon sessions), I really do think this is the best stim that's come along since mephedrone.

Also, when you're done, codeine or Xanax will be needed to take the edge of and particularly if you want to sleep.

This stuff is intriguing me. What's the body load like? Is it punishing on the heart?

Can confirm. Pretty shit, IME/IMO. Fiendy, anxiety producing, not really worth it. No 3-FPM, this stuff.

It's like cocaine in that eventually you are just chasing the high, but you will have a good couple of hours before you get to that stage. The more of this stuff I take the more I like it (as in frequency not marathon sessions), I really do think this is the best stim that's come along since mephedrone.
Also, when you're done, codeine or Xanax will be needed to take the edge of and particularly if you want to sleep.

Can't really make my mind up about this one. So many contrasting opinions! At my age I can't risk taking an obscure research chemical if it's not worth the damage.
Benson7 has his 'little tempting devil' hat on again, haha

Thanks to everybody for the feedback :)

I can definitely confirm that it's very fiendish - there is a strong compulsive urge to redose, but not because it feels great or provides a pleasant high. It's just the dopamine pull, i guess.
Frankly i wouldn't rate this stuff at all. It's a (particularly) shitty cathinone IMO.

I haven't tried this one, nor do I intend to. But from the sum of reports I have read, and looking at that batshit-long sidechain,it both sounds, overall, AND looks like an ugly little cunt that might be attractive at first glance with a brand new pair of beer-goggles on, but after that turns out to be a sock that somebody wanked off a dog in and wiped it over your face.

And any comparison to mephedrone....again, that in and of itself is a potential turnoff, and at the very least a red flag insisting I do much, much more research before ever touching it myself.

It's one of my favorites though I wish it also worked orally. I wouldn't say, as others did, it kills my nose, but makes it stuffy for several hours for sure.

I have some natural tolerance but I was able to enjoy it for 3-4 days in a row, with 3-6 times a day, from 20-50 mg each. 2-3 hours after the last time I can fall sleep without any help. Zero problems, body feels great, euphoria sometimes comes in waves for more than an hour! The only problem... when I take a little too much, tension in jaws starts and lasts for about 2 hours, even though some magnesium taken a few hours before might prevent it.

For me it has more power than most similar stuff... at least the kind of coke I could get, but some batches are way different than others, but isn't it true with everything? :)