• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

I met a native american chick who was phychic medium??

elijahkakahead

Greenlighter
OH this chick was nuts. Green eyes , white dress Russian/native walks into this party sits next to me. we start talking and for some reason we grabbed hands . boom. She did a "reading". She said things only my mom knows. spooky I was 21 . So anyways when you die theres an afterlife , your spirit survives and you roam inside another dimension that we mortals cant see. Am I crazy?

She may be lol. I have a friend who is a psychic and shares similar ideas with me. She honestly believes it and suspect your chick does too.

youre lucky you have someone to share ideas that weird with. I never saw this creature again. blows my mind then vanished forever. I read the occult now and Manly p hall ,plato india ,china, its sad though because the natives i think knew things about that world ameirca will take decades to understand. I pay attention though to conversations that seem odd. My step dads father who is 85 was talking about how after his brother died 3 months after he would be in the basement and the lamp would spark on , Cds would fall (one by one). etc. Its a fun field to study once youre hooked.

Im not sure if Im lucky or cursed but its something outside my normal range of thoughts so keeps things interesting.

Alot of times when it's most needed a person wil show up like that and give you information , it kinds of gives you a nudge in the direction you need to go. After time you will notice people showing up out of nowhere and laying their problems and woes oit to you, it helps them to talk , and it helps you by sharing some of your experiences as well .. everything happens for a reason , and mostly the reason is to help make thinks better.

^^^ at first I thought this comment was heading in the direction of "spirits" showing up right when a person is struggling n needs help. Now I see you meant to say Other Persons with Varying Ideas show up.

I wish someone would show up for me ..... my life seems to be In a miserable rut. Loss of interest in everything; depression; now health concerns no doc wants to treat as I have Opiate Dependency in my past (*this translates in the medical field to "no matter what is wrong, NOTHIN is wrong ") .
Sorry didn't mean to hijack your thread with a spillin of my woes.

Welcome. Hope you find BL as useful n helpful as I always have.

You called Runningfox. :)

I'm here for you if you want to talk. I saw you trying to help our "Shroomy" over on TDS.
I understand your situation my friend. How long has it been since you were off the opiates entirely?
What is happening now?
Feel free to send me a message.

OH this chick was nuts. Green eyes , white dress Russian/native walks into this party sits next to me. we start talking and for some reason we grabbed hands . boom. She did a "reading". She said things only my mom knows. spooky I was 21 . So anyways when you die theres an afterlife , your spirit survives and you roam inside another dimension that we mortals cant see. Am I crazy?

Nope, not crazy.
It does make one wonder at first.
It is well documented that we live on.
I have died. Had a near death experience.
Found myself in The Kingdom of God.
You are more than you know. You are loved more than you know.
Look inside yourself.