• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

I'd rather be dead than average - Mike Bell

The_Hellbilly

Greenlighter
Hi y'all. I guess I will start by saying thanks for the website. The info here has been a godsend. Ive spent the last 2yrs poppin meds trying to avoid back surgery only to catch 2 surgeries & 4 hospital visits in the last 2 months. As a 40yr old located in the midwest, this website has been a great resource to question less than top notch medical professionals using cookie cutter healing methods. At my worst after the 2nd surgery I was on 80mg of codone, 60mg of contin, 3200 of gabapentin & 30mg of baclofen. At this point Im only on some xanax trying to get back to right & will switch to a longer half-lifed benzo in a few weeks. As one of the unlucky folks who have a back surgery fail,(within a week) I will go to my grave saying soma saved my life & the f@&kers at pain mgmt are nothing but drug pushers. Anyway, Im along way from right, but hopefully am improving a little day by day. I have spent probably 100's of hrs here at this point gaining info & felt the need to say thankyou. Just the info & to know that Im not imagining things or going crazy & that the issues Im dealing with are not uncommon means alot.

Thanks again,
Hell