Anyone tried a preworkout called Hydrazine?

Raw cacao is great, part of my morning pick-me-up. Dramatically lowers my BP.

It does have caffeine and I would say that the mix is undoubtly (from my experience) much better than the caffeine itself with or without it. Caffeine is a shit stimulant in my book and there are much better things out there.

Not sure where creatine or any of those others fall into play since they aren't stimulants.

There are a number of drugs (too many to list) that can give these effects including DMAA, DMHA, hordenine, synephrine, yohimbine, dendrobium, adrafinil, PEA, NMT, and a dozen analogs as well as others that can be combined for excellent effects. In reality I'm not here to convince anyone of anything so I won't dive into all the R&D.

DMAA, despite the media, has a perfectly fine safety profile from what we know and to my knowledge hasn't caused any more deaths than caffeine. Hell, 400-500 people a year die from Tylenol so we should pull that well before these pre workout stims
You may be right about DMAA's safety profile, however the fact remains that in many countries it is regulated to the point that you could not get away with including it in a mass marketed sports drink or supplement. I think this is true for most of the substances you mentioned. There is just no way adrafinil is going in a commercially formulated pre-workout, for example (even if it is currently legal most places... right?).

Anyway I appreciate that you're not here to convince anyone and I appreciate you answering my questions so far, I just have one more! :) I agree with you that there are better stimulants than caffeine, but if caffeine is such a shit stimulant then why did you include it in your pre-workout instead of something else? I would presume simply because there is no real alternative that is both globally unregulated, widely tolerated, and reliably effective.

Yeah adrafinil could definitely be in a preworkout. I've got some products in R&D that contain it.

As far as caffeine, I had pretty much free reign on the formulation but was directed by the CEO that the pre must contain it. It's a garbage stim and the product I formulated feels very similar to adderall which is a much better feel IMO but caffeine does have documented positive effects on strength and endurance as well obviously.

Wow OK I stand corrected about the adrafinil, that is surprising to me. A little off-topic but I occasionally use Modafinil or Armodafinil as a PED myself, in my opinion it's one of the cleanest stimulants available... although a little long lasting so I don't usually use it ONLY for working out, more so on days where I am planning to exercise and need to do a lot of mental work before or after. Adrafiinil I know has a shorter duration but I wouldn't use it because I believe there is some uncertainty about how safe it is to the liver, even if the risk is probably minor.

Really great job to whoever decided to name it after toxic rocket fuel. Cause you can bet some dumbass cracked-out 'roid monkey isn't going to somehow manage to end up ordering the wrong thing and kill themselves...

Last edited:
I did have a chuckle at the name when I first saw it ;)

This is a supplement company guys...at least it’s not called mad zombie rage or murderbol kr some such bs!

DMAA > caffeine

I don't know what is in swim's blend, but I can achieve far greater volume working out on DMAA than caffeine.

I'm surprised by the DMAA comments. Stimulants, in general, are not good in this biz. DMAA was banned for a reason, it kills people.

This is a PED forum. If you want to take the risk with direct CNS stimulation, just use tren.

I'm surprised by the DMAA comments. Stimulants, in general, are not good in this biz. DMAA was banned for a reason, it kills people.

This is a PED forum. If you want to take the risk with direct CNS stimulation, just use tren.

DMAA is damn near as safe as caffeine, don't buy the propaganda. To my knowledge, water intoxicafion has killed more people than DMAA. Tylenol kills 400-500 people every year. People want to scream and shout (and take away the choice of the consumer) but there aren't any bodies. Our society is so fucked up with social stigmas, what we really should be banning is alcohol if we were going to ban anything.

^^alcohol makes for a good disinfectant. Tobacco is essentially useless though. Nicotine has uses but tobacco is terrible. Ruins the soil, carcinogenic, etc.

I heard that most of the DMAA deaths were distance runners or similar. I don't know if this is true.

I heard that most of the DMAA deaths were distance runners or similar. I don't know if this is true.

There were some military deaths that causes issue, but were subsequently refuted upon investigation..

There were some military deaths that causes issue, but were subsequently refuted upon investigation..
And yet many pilots and other important personnel are prescribed Adderall to increase performance and reduce fatigue lol

^Yep. Government will do anything it needs/wants but otherwise it's all about pacifying and subduing the general public

The orginal NO Shotgun by VPX was my product of choice. Got the body flowing. Then they changed the formulation and it became shit.

^Yep. Government will do anything it needs/wants but otherwise it's all about pacifying and subduing the general public

Its my body, my Choice what I put in it. Lemme kill myself in peace Big Brother.

So after reading this thread I did my own research on Hydrazine, was curious about it and I desperately needed a decent pre-work out. I can say after five days on this that hands down this the shit and probably the best pre-work out I've aver had. Like its mind blowing lol, no underestimation, imagine having three lines of you know what but without the come down. Strength gains went though the roof and it gives you real sense that you can lift anything. Felt amazing on it, I've even started lowering the dosage and taking one even when I'm not training. If I'm totally honest....I think it's borderline legal

That’s great news, glad it worked out well. You still using it cos predator nutrition are out of stock on it so I’d buy some if I could.