Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

LSD/2 tabs/Cannabis/smoked-2gs/DXM/300 mg - moderate - Sinking

sikeahmed

Greenlighter
So just to give some context, I was chilling with my friend at the park by my home before he had to go to work, and he had some LSD (Acid, for any retards doing heroine who have become completely incoherent). He didn't have enough time to do the LSD so he just gave it to me and did some DXM. I then proceeded to do 300 mg of DXM, smoked two joints, then dropped the acid (2 tabs). What ensued is as follows. ~6:30 P.M.

7:00 P.M.:)
Feeling lowkey high and the DXM is coming up making it feel kinda strange. Decided to go make cig moves.

8:00 P.M.8(
DXM has completely kicked in, the LSD is coming up quite nicely, so I decide to smoke a cig and it ends up taking me what feels like 3 hours.

9:00 P.M.8o
By this time I've found my way home and I'm tripping pretty hard, everything seems quite funny and I can't lie down without feeling as if I'm sinking into my couch, so I decide to listen to some music and make some cig moves

10:00 P.M. :sus:
I decide to smoke my last joint so I'm all out of gas move but the LSD is peaking right around now, I kept seeing squiggle patterns on any screen I looked at. I also thought my cat was the size of a tiger, it was pretty lit.

11:00 P.M.=D
At this point, the DXM is starting to come down, and I was feeling pretty content so I just decided to watch this trippy ass movie on my google cardboard called The Holy Mountain.

It was pretty much more of the same for the rest of the night.

substancecode_dxm
substancecode_lsd
substancecode_marijuana
substancecode_dissociatives
substancecode_lysergamides
substancecode_cannabis
substancecode_marijuana
explevel_experienced
roacode_oral
roacode_smoked
roacode_inhaled
exptype_positive
_combo_

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, thanks for the report. :) I've always heard DXM and LSD is a really intense combo.

I just edited the post to add some tags to it, so it can be more easily found by people in the trip reports directory.