• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Safe to do MDMA after last time?

Jem699

Bluelighter
Alright. So last time I did mdma a month ago I did about 100mg and the high was completely fine. I was nervous in the come up and had quite a bad come down.
The day after I had a really bad come down. Three days after I did pills I played soccer and didn't eat the whole day before which was really stupid. And my heart was beating way faster and harder then it. Should've. Since then ive been in and out of hospital for check ups and they've done three ECGS 4 Blood pressure tests and listen to my heart 3 times and I've done 2 blood tests and EVERYTHING is fine so I just got anxiety from the come down. Nowadays I do feel my heart can beat harder sometimes and I've tried smoking weed 4-5 times after mdma and it has been a bit panicky a couple times. So considering all my panicing is all in my head would it be safe in a couple of months to do mdma. Thanks

Reasonable to do it in a couple of months, but add some more layers of caution to it: maybe try a lower dose next time + some supplements to facilitate the comedown and after-effects. And try to work on the psychology aspect of it as well, i.e. do not do it if you are in a period when you feeling panicky.

Safety is all relative but, sure. That won't fix any potential self induced anxiety though

Yeah, anxiety on the come up is pretty normal, but any on the comedown is just you psyching yourself out. Just gotta relax and appreciate your roll and know that there is nothing really harmful if you are using it properly. If you get your hands on an SSRI and/or benzo, you could use that after your comedown to combat any anxiety and depression as well.