• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Cocaine 12 hours after tramadol

Mrsolidzx

Bluelighter
Hi sorry, it wont let me post in other drugs forum as i cant add a thread prefix so thought id post here as tramadol is serotonic and i need some advice! Maybe one of the mods can move it?

So, i take tramadol 50mg morning and 50mg afternoon. Looking at taking cocaine at the weekend. Do you think i will be okay to take 50mg tram like 8/9am then take cocaine at around 9/10pm?
Thanks.

Hi sorry, it wont let me post in other drugs forum as i cant add a thread prefix so thought id post here as tramadol is serotonic and i need some advice! Maybe one of the mods can move it?

So, i take tramadol 50mg morning and 50mg afternoon. Looking at taking cocaine at the weekend. Do you think i will be okay to take 50mg tram like 8/9am then take cocaine at around 9/10pm?
Thanks.

Both can trigger seizures, especially in combination and heavy doses. I would advise to take less of your trammies than usual if you have to (like you said - take only the morning dose) and watch yourself with coke intake.

Be safe! ;)

For me tramadol extendet releas working about 12 hours. 50mg. is low dose, and after 12 hours you are at very low risk.
You will be okey ;)

Its not an extented release it the instant release caps. Ive taken cocaine twice in my life last time being 6 months ago so i pretty much dont have a tolerence so will only be using in tiny doses anyway.

So we saying a tram at 9am, then few beers 7-9pm then a few keys from 9pm onwards? 12 hour gap so it will only be 50mg in the last 24 hours.